News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Might be a good time to start playing Minecraft

Started by Tahrann, August 22, 2011, 10:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tahrann

I thought this might be interesting considering this might become the closest thing you can get to 3d-ish battle sets (not counting coliseum). Of course the models look terrible but they at least have pokeballs and a renaming function until they work on it more. I might buy Minecraft just to try this mod out....
Puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!

Nayrman

Hey, we can walk around in grass/trees that actually resemble a forest instead of a block of tree shaped tiles! Wild pokemon just appear on trees and the ground and stuff! Nintendo, why u no make pokemon game like this?

Tahrann

Quote from: Nayrman on August 22, 2011, 01:37:19 PM
Hey, we can walk around in grass/trees that actually resemble a forest instead of a block of tree shaped tiles! Wild pokemon just appear on trees and the ground and stuff! Nintendo, why u no make pokemon game like this?

I was never much for running around through the grass just wanting to progress through the game and encountering a level 1 pokemon. Just takes too long, and repeating that another x10000 times makes it just slightly annoying. Just saying.

Nayrman

Quote from: Tahrann on August 22, 2011, 01:46:02 PM
I was never much for running around through the grass just wanting to progress through the game and encountering a level 1 pokemon. Just takes too long, and repeating that another x10000 times makes it just slightly annoying. Just saying.

I more meant that their MODELS actually appear and you can engage in a battle if you so chose. Like early in the anime. Ash spots a Caterpie, he wants one, he engages. No random encounter bullpoop.

Tahrann

Quote from: Nayrman on August 22, 2011, 03:57:23 PM
I more meant that their MODELS actually appear and you can engage in a battle if you so chose. Like early in the anime. Ash spots a Caterpie, he wants one, he engages. No random encounter bullpoop.

Close >.> Not close enough yet though. They are planning on adding battle mechanics and gyms, etc etc.

But no random encounters is nice.

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Tahrann

Should only be another day or so before they release the next version of it. This one will make it so that your Pokemon will not die >.> bout darn time

Tahrann

CoasterKid93

Quote from: whatwewishfor on March 14, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

CoasterKid93

Quote from: whatwewishfor on March 14, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH

Custom

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Custom