News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Mario Kart 7

Started by Doodle, October 22, 2011, 10:17:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

Quote from: The Riddler on January 03, 2012, 02:01:17 AM
why the intercourse  is koopa troopa so fast and why the intercourse  can't i win any 150cc tournaments without him passing me at the last second?

I thought that was just me... I guess Koopa really is a broken monster of an AI...

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Delibird on January 03, 2012, 11:33:39 AM
I thought that was just me... I guess Koopa really is a broken monster of an AI...
Really? That never happened to me.

Neerb

Quote from: GamingPrinceChris on January 03, 2012, 11:44:09 AM
Really? That never happened to me.

Every 150cc has Koopa blowing all the other AI out of the water and giving me more than a little challenge. They could just be randomized, but I find it a bit odd that Riddler's first go around also had Koopa as the tough racer.

Zero

It's Bowser for me. Bastard's always competing with me for first in 150cc

The Riddler

It's literally always Koopa.

Super

In every Mario Kart game, it's always been DK for me. He is an poop hole.

Kayo

Quote from: The Riddler on January 03, 2012, 02:01:17 AM
why the intercourse  is koopa troopa so fast and why the intercourse  can't i win any 150cc tournaments without him passing me at the last second?
If it bothers you so much, play as Koopa Troopa.

I've always had trouble doing 150cc against DK.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

The Riddler

i joined the community and everything
y duz u not all play

Kayo

Quote from: The Riddler on January 04, 2012, 11:13:03 PM
i joined the community and everything
y duz u not all play
I always play.

But I haven't done a single race in the community yet because no one ever uses it when I'm playing online.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

The Riddler

Just unlocked my first two new gliders today. One from streetpass at my college, one from collecting 1000 coins. Paraglider and Peach's Parasol-thing. I definitely love the paraglider (parachute). Less weight  better acceleration than the Super Glider (hang-glider). Peach's parasol has the same stats as the paraglider, but looks lame.

Kayo

I still want the darn Swooper glider and haven't gotten it. It seems like everyone has it but me, even if they have less coins. The random unlocking thing kind of annoys me.

Especially when as you get more coins, the unlocking thresholds get farther and farther apart. It's gonna take forever for me to get my Swooper. ;-;
[move][/move]

Doodle

YEAH

Super

We need to plan some MK7-ness.

Doodle

YEAH