News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Harvest Moon

Started by Doodle, December 21, 2011, 09:32:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doodle

I've been in the mood for some Harvest Moon lately, but I've only played the first one for SNES. :U
What other ones are worthwhile?
YEAH

Neerb

Magical Melody for Gamecube is the highest rated on Metacritic. I haven't played the series myself outside of a brief part of A Wonderful Life on my friend's Gamecube.

The Riddler

Harvest Moon 64 was the best in the series.

HM3 for GBC is interesting because if you play as a girl and get pregnant the game ends.

Zero

Quote from: The Riddler on December 21, 2011, 02:05:44 PM
Harvest Moon 64 was the best in the series.

HM3 for GBC is interesting because if you play as a girl and get pregnant the game ends.

Mona

I've been playing Animal Parade for the Wii lately. It's pretty fun.

Tupin

I spent so much time with Friends of Mineral Town, it's probably my most played GBA game. I haven't played 64 or any of the PS1 ones, but A Wonderful Life was a great game. I suppose Magical Melody would be as well, but it doesn't link with Friends of Mineral Town.

The DS ones aren't that great. The first one is essentially a GBA game, and the other two were pretty boring.

Rune Factory is a pretty good spinoff that mixes traditional Harvest Moon gameplay with dungeon crawling fights. It's actually pretty good. It's on the Wii and DS, but I've only played the first DS one.

Avoid Puzzle de Harvest Moon, it's a horrible puzzle game.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Ravioli

Meh I played the GCN one for a bit but it got boring really quickly. I never bothered playing past the first year.

Quote from: The Riddler on December 21, 2011, 02:05:44 PM

lol