News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

007 Legends

Started by Neerb, May 21, 2012, 02:15:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

Even though I have a feeling I'm the only one here who really enjoyed the Goldeneye remake, I thought I'd announce this anyway. 007 Legends is basically going to be like the Goldeneye remakes, as far as I can tell, only it will modernize and combine SIX Bond movies into one game, with the final one being Skyfall, which comes to theaters this fall (and which now has a trailer). Frankly, I think this is a pretty cool way to make a movie tie-in, rather than just doing another crap job like the Quantum of Solace game; I just hope one of the movies isn't Goldeneye, since we already have that.

Anyway, new trailer is here, and it shows off the "first" mission, Moonraker (I say "first" because we technically already know about Skyfall). I kinda figured they'd choose this movie; it's not a very popular film, but it's got a freaking space station, so it's great video game material.

Neerb

Not that anyone else seems to care, but the third movie has been revealed: On Her Majesty's Secret Service.

RX-78-2

Bond is awesome, and though I've only played a few of his game adaptations and owned only one of them, I enjoyed them. I'm looking forward to all of this.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Neerb

Still following this game. It seems it has been confirmed for the Wii U; hopefully they take full advantage of the game pad for spy-y things. Also, we now know what all six movies are, and it seems they have chosen to use one mission from each of the six bond actors (though unfortunately they're all Craig-ized like Goldeneye Wii was). The movies are:

Goldfinger
On Her Majesty's Secret Service
Moonraker
License to Kill
Die Another Day
Skyfall

I gotta say, as horrendous as that movie was, Die Another Day should be a blast to play if they do it "right." Also, I don't see Goldfinger's Bond girl's name transitioning well to a serious modern world without Craig just cracking up when he hears it, but IGN says she's definitely in there.

Zero

I enjoyed Die Another Day's video game way back when. It has not aged gracefully. I think it was the playstation version.