News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Pokemon X and Y confirmed

Started by The Riddler, January 08, 2013, 04:14:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Quote from: Custom on February 19, 2013, 10:56:00 PM

fine if we're speculating then i think that froakie will evolve into a fire/fighting type

don't let's be silly now
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Custom

Quote from: Kayo on February 19, 2013, 11:08:06 PM
fine if we're speculating then i think that froakie will evolve into a fire/fighting type

don't let's be silly now

you're an idiot and a vagina cleaning device
intercourse  off

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Kayo

is this going to be intelligent speculation or "i don't agree with you so intercourse  off" because if i wanted the latter i'd discuss it with 12-year-olds on Serebii
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Custom

Quote from: Kayo on February 19, 2013, 11:16:00 PM
is this going to be intelligent speculation or "i don't agree with you so intercourse  off"

what he said was fine
your speculation was fine
your dumb attack was not fine
you made fun of a user for something that was fine by stating something you obviously don't believe
that warrants a intercourse  off

Kayo

Quote from: Custom on February 19, 2013, 11:17:01 PM
what he said was fine
your speculation was fine
your dumb attack was not fine
you made fun of a user for something that was fine by stating something you obviously don't believe
that warrants a intercourse  off
pretty sure saying "i don't see it" =/= attack
[move][/move]

Custom

Quote from: Kayo on February 19, 2013, 11:18:33 PM
pretty sure saying "i don't see it" =/= attack

it's okay kayo everyone thinks you're real cool
everyone is dying to hear your master knowledge of pokemon speculation
please inform us more i don't want to listen to what other pleb users have to say
please continue acting like everyone that doesn't have the same train of thought as you is completely off base
it's really fun to read and i really want you to reply to this defending yourself more because that's what i want out of a pokemon speculation thread

Sirwaddy

Quote from: Kayo on February 19, 2013, 11:16:00 PM
is this going to be intelligent speculation or "i don't agree with you so intercourse  off"

You're doing the exact same thing though. I or somebody else makes a speculation or shares a thought, and because you don't agree with it you don't consider it intelligent speculation and dismiss it. Pretty sure you saying "I don't see it" DOESN'T render a theory to be proven false.

You and I both have our own speculation and we have both provided plenty reasons to support our claims. Yet you deny the fact that other people are making valid statements because they're irrelevant to what you believe to be true. If you want intelligent speculation and decent discussions in this thread don't treat everyone's theories as appeals to you and your theories.

This isn't the "convince Kayo" thread. Nobody is trying to change your opinions about what types these intercourse ing pokemon are. We're just trying to talk about them and share theories. And that's pretty intercourse ing hard to do when you ambush every theory that isn't yours.

Kayo

Quote from: Sirwaddy on February 19, 2013, 11:24:42 PM
You're doing the exact same thing though. I or somebody else makes a speculation or shares a thought, and because you don't agree with it you don't consider it intelligent speculation and dismiss it. Pretty sure you saying "I don't see it" DOESN'T render a theory to be proven false.
I never said it did.

QuoteYou and I both have our own speculation and we have both provided plenty reasons to support our claims. Yet you deny the fact that other people are making valid statements because they're irrelevant to what you believe to be true. If you want intelligent speculation and decent discussions in this thread don't treat everyone's theories as appeals to you and your theories.
Well excuse me for not seeing where you're coming from. You made this whole post but you couldn't just explain where you got water from. That's quite literally all I asked.

QuoteThis isn't the "convince Kayo" thread. Nobody is trying to change your opinions about what types these intercourse ing pokemon are. We're just trying to talk about them and share theories. And that's pretty intercourse ing hard to do when you ambush every theory that isn't yours.
No you're not, because when I try to ask anyone to elaborate on their theory they get all defensive. This really isn't much of a discussion, lol. It's just a group of people with different ideas on the same thing all talking to themselves.
[move][/move]

Sirwaddy

Quote from: Kayo on February 20, 2013, 12:57:08 AM
You made this whole post but you couldn't just explain where you got water from. That's quite literally all I asked.

Quote from: Sirwaddy on February 19, 2013, 12:24:22 AM
I kind of see Xerneas as being something with Water. Initially when I saw its horns I thought of a light spectrum which lead me to think of a light type. But I also think that since water can refract light like that Water is a possibility. And it's blue...

I did explain where I got water from. But because you disagreed with it the words must have disappeared.

JrDude

Xerneas is more likely to be Water type than Palkia. And Palkia is intercourse ing Water type. I literally see NO REASON AT ALL for that typing for Palkia.... I almost went on a rant.

But speaking of Palkia, there really is no telling what the type will be. They can throw a curve ball like with Black & White at any time. Hell, they could do this with the Eeveelution. Watch it be a Ghost Type.

In all honesty, I can see Game Freak being all "OH THEY LOVED PURE FLYING, LET'S DO IT AGAIN" And then make Yvetal Pure Flying Type. Hell, they did that with the Fire Starters. "EVERYONE LOVED BLAZIKEN AND IT'S TYPING, LET'S DO THAT TYPING AGAIN AND AGAIN!"
So that's my updated prediction for that.
As for Xerneas, Grass/Psychic prediction again. Maybe Grass/Steel? I dunno, but I still think it's going to be the representative of "Mother Nature"
Why? Well it's in a forest, it represents the Letter/Chromosome X, seems peaceful and whatnot. Maybe it will be pure Grass? OR GRASS/DRAGON, a unique (but very unlikely for this thing) type combination.
But because it's in a Forest as it's revealed display spot, I really don't see it NOT being a Grass type. Unless it was Bug. But then again, not only Grass things need to live in the forest, so... But I still think Grass type will be there somewhere.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Sirwaddy

Yeah I can kinda see Psychic as a subtype. Perhaps Water/Psychic, or like you said Grass/Psychic. Maybe Steel/Psychic? Haven't seen that since Jirachi so that'd be nice. Oh god I hope Yveltal isn't pure flying. To me that thing has got to have some subtype. What if it's Fighting/Flying? That'd be new.

Custom

Quote from: Kayo on February 20, 2013, 12:57:08 AM
Well excuse me for not seeing where you're coming from. You made this whole post but you couldn't just explain where you got water from. That's quite literally all I asked.
No you're not, because when I try to ask anyone to elaborate on their theory they get all defensive. This really isn't much of a discussion, lol. It's just a group of people with different ideas on the same thing all talking to themselves.

i really hope you're joking

Quote from: JrDude 益 on February 20, 2013, 02:32:20 AM
Xerneas is more likely to be Water type than Palkia. And Palkia is intercourse ing Water type. I literally see NO REASON AT ALL for that typing for Palkia.... I almost went on a rant.

But speaking of Palkia, there really is no telling what the type will be. They can throw a curve ball like with Black & White at any time. Hell, they could do this with the Eeveelution. Watch it be a Ghost Type.

In all honesty, I can see Game Freak being all "OH THEY LOVED PURE FLYING, LET'S DO IT AGAIN" And then make Yvetal Pure Flying Type. Hell, they did that with the Fire Starters. "EVERYONE LOVED BLAZIKEN AND IT'S TYPING, LET'S DO THAT TYPING AGAIN AND AGAIN!"
So that's my updated prediction for that.
As for Xerneas, Grass/Psychic prediction again. Maybe Grass/Steel? I dunno, but I still think it's going to be the representative of "Mother Nature"
Why? Well it's in a forest, it represents the Letter/Chromosome X, seems peaceful and whatnot. Maybe it will be pure Grass? OR GRASS/DRAGON, a unique (but very unlikely for this thing) type combination.

Anything is possible for the legendaries. It's half the fun! haha.
I like grass/steel, but water/psychic, water/steel or a normal legendary doesn't seem too far for me.

I really am hoping for fire/flying for Yvetal. Pure flying would be cool too though. As long as you know, they don't continue the fire/fighting trend you mention and keep it up forever.

Custom

Quote from: Sirwaddy on February 20, 2013, 02:35:55 AM
Yeah I can kinda see Psychic as a subtype. Perhaps Water/Psychic, or like you said Grass/Psychic. Maybe Steel/Psychic? Haven't seen that since Jirachi so that'd be nice. Oh god I hope Yveltal isn't pure flying. To me that thing has got to have some subtype. What if it's Fighting/Flying? That'd be new.

dude fighting/flying would be crazy
it does have like arm things lol

Zero

Palkia is a water type because it is the "Space" pokemon.

Have you plebs never heard of space being called the "celestial ocean"?

christ get out of your basement more its like i'm really on /vp/

Custom

Quote from: Z on February 20, 2013, 07:04:35 AM
Palkia is a water type because it is the "Space" pokemon.

Have you plebs never heard of space being called the "celestial ocean"?

christ get out of your basement more its like i'm really on /vp/

if that's good enough for it to be water then i can see Xerneas being typed water lol