Main Menu

Pokemon X and Y confirmed

Started by The Riddler, January 08, 2013, 04:14:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Custom

also all like 80% of hte pokemon in gen 5 suck

design wise not stats wise btw they're pretty good in terms of stats

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Mona

Quote from: Britz on May 11, 2013, 09:26:42 PM
Who cares

Also I agree with Zero the robin is intercourse ing adorable THEY'RE ALL CUTE

I'm with her. I like them all!

I'm super excited about the customization. Even though I'll probably just end up with a brown haired and brown eyed main character with light skin because I'll want her to look like me. Buuuuuut... it's great for people with blonde hair or darker skin tones that want a main character that looks like them. My friend said she's going to make her character look like a ganguro girl just because she can. haha

I'm crossing my fingers for clothing customization even though it's a long shot. Maybe next gen, though. Perhaps we'll get accessories? I've been wondering about the sunglasses on top of both of the main character's heads for a while now. Also in the trailer they showed us the sunglasses on top of the male MC's head glitched when he swung across the vine and stayed floating in the air. That makes me think it's not a permanent part of his attire.

Zero

Quote from: Custom on May 11, 2013, 09:26:46 PM
also all like 80% of hte pokemon in gen 5 suck

design wise not stats wise btw they're pretty good in terms of stats

I like 80% of the pokemon in gen 5

you people seem pretty resistant to change

[spoiler]gen 3 had the worst designs)[/spoiler]

Custom

gen 3 is my favorite design wise
it's too bad those pokemon's stats suck

The Riddler

My girlfriend continually complains about Trubbish/Garbodor and my response is always the same.

"Generation one literally had two piles of poop and a couple of magnets. Stop complaining."

zephilicious

god darn it guys its not about the concepts its about aesthetics. i would be ok with a pretty garbage pokemon but trubbish is just terrible to look at
~~ <3

The Riddler

zephilicious

magnemite is one of the best electric types ever, granted magneton is a little stupid and magnezone is terrible but stilll
~~ <3

The Riddler

He's literally a sentient magnet with no living characteristics other than a single eye

zephilicious

but whats better the other options are a sentient pokeball and a bunch of pikachu ripoffs

and pikachu i guess
~~ <3

Mona

Quote from: zephilicious on May 12, 2013, 12:48:32 AM
god darn it guys its not about the concepts its about aesthetics. i would be ok with a pretty garbage pokemon but trubbish is just terrible to look at

Can't have dirty garbage!

The Riddler

Quote from: zephilicious on May 12, 2013, 01:30:47 AM
but whats better the other options are a sentient pokeball and a bunch of pikachu ripoffs

and pikachu i guess
sentient pokeball is more acceptable considering the pokeball is such an important item within that universe

magnemite is just a magnet with an eye

Zero

Quote from: Custom on May 11, 2013, 11:42:53 PM
gen 3 is my favorite design wise
it's too bad those pokemon's stats suck

there are some good ones but I don't even have to struggle when thinking of the bad ones: elektrike, mancetric, spinda, plusle/minun, volbeat/illuminise, Hariyama, Mawile, god dude the list goes on. Not only do every single one of those pokemon SUCK, they're just not appealing at all, and I am generally pretty easy to please.

on the other hand Dusclops is freakin' sweet.

Custom

Quote from: Zero on May 12, 2013, 02:27:18 AM
there are some good ones but I don't even have to struggle when thinking of the bad ones: elektrike, mancetric, spinda, plusle/minun, volbeat/illuminise, Hariyama, Mawile, god dude the list goes on. Not only do every single one of those pokemon SUCK, they're just not appealing at all, and I am generally pretty easy to please.

on the other hand Dusclops is freakin' sweet.
i like them

5th gen sucks my dick see losers like rob try to #defend5thgen
you know htey just stole the face for vanilla ice from the dragon quest slimes
YOU KNOW IT

Custom

they do suck stats wise though
3rd gen sucks competitively
but they're my favorite designs of all the gens

i think it goes 3rd -> 1st -> 2nd -> 4th -> 5th
(although you could interchange 4th and 5th i really don't care much about those)

6th gen actually looks promising though, let's just hope they don't intercourse  all of these dudes final evos