News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Is There a Husband in the House?

Started by Melee Gurl, April 28, 2013, 02:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melee Gurl

goldfish, I don't want to ignore you but if I can't have a normal conversation with you it's too hard to reply to your posts...

whatwewishfor

Quote from: Melee Gurl on April 28, 2013, 04:09:54 PM
goldfish, I don't want to ignore you but if I can't have a normal conversation with you it's too hard to reply to your posts...
I have decided that we are the two coolest and best looking people on this website and we should take advantage of it. I say we just get married and make a family of perfectly aesthetic children that will surely be so awe striking and awesome with our genetic code. Maybe world leaders will provide us with large sums of money for it. As you can see, I have this whole thing planned out, so all you have to do after you pop out some kids
actually, don't even do that. We'll get a surrogate mother! That way you don't mess up your figure. All you have to do is sit by the pool, drink margaritas, get oiled up by pool boys and look good all day while I crunch numbers and conduct business. Are you down?
whatever

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Melee Gurl

Gotta admit, I cracked a smile at that one, goldfish. Even though that was the furthest thing from normal conversation that I could ever imagine. Are you sure you didn't have another name on Nsider? You remind me of some crazies from the forum...

But I can't agree either way until I find out about S1lver, don't forget I'm technically married at the moment...

Custom

Quote from: Melee Gurl on April 28, 2013, 04:21:20 PM
Gotta admit, I cracked a smile at that one, goldfish. Even though that was the furthest thing from normal conversation that I could ever imagine. Are you sure you didn't have another name on Nsider? You remind me of some crazies from the forum...

But I can't agree either way until I find out about S1lver, don't forget I'm technically married at the moment...

noishe came back for awhile
do you remember him?

Custom

oh
riddler_rob comes here
he's kind of a jerk though and has a lot of negative karma

Custom

also razer922
but he won't talk to me i dunno why

Melee Gurl

Noishe...I don't think we ever really spoke but I do recall the screen name. It's too bad that more Nsiders aren't around. I was actually looking forward to seeing some more old friends.

Riddler_Rob, a jerk? Wow...things have changed since Nsider, he used to be really nice. At least from what I recall...

Razer!?! Ohmygosh. That's hilarious, he used to be friends with me. Hopefully we'll run into each other.

Custom

Quote from: Melee Gurl on April 28, 2013, 04:25:44 PM
Noishe...I don't think we ever really spoke but I do recall the screen name. It's too bad that more Nsiders aren't around. I was actually looking forward to seeing some more old friends.

Riddler_Rob, a jerk? Wow...things have changed since Nsider, he used to be really nice. At least from what I recall...

Razer!?! Ohmygosh. That's hilarious, he used to be friends with me. Hopefully we'll run into each other.

if you have facebook i could just link you to all of their pages on there and you could add them

Melee Gurl

Thanks Custom... But sadly I don't used Facebook. Hopefully we'll run into each other either way though...

Custom

whatwewishfor

Quote from: Melee Gurl on April 28, 2013, 04:21:20 PM

I know of a café we can rendezvous at. I am a man who knows things. We are going to get along like Caesar salad. As a high class gentlemen with a stellar reputation amongst his peers it would be my greatest pleasure to serve you a bottle of wine and after which we would perhaps retire to the master bedroom.
whatever

The Riddler

Custom

Quote from: The Riddler on April 29, 2013, 02:27:26 AM
this isn't melee derps

yeah no poop you don't have to ruin the fun though

Quote from: Custom on April 28, 2013, 04:23:27 PM
oh
riddler_rob comes here
he's kind of a jerk though and has a lot of negative karma

The Riddler

which one of you is pretending

cuz ur rly lame