News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

E3 2013

Started by Neerb, June 10, 2013, 11:00:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

During the Nintendo Conference, I was thinking the new characters in the new Donkey Kong game looked like characters out of the last Ice Age movie.

then the game was called tropical freeze and i smashed my face into my desk

Custom

Quote from: The Riddler on June 11, 2013, 07:03:11 AM
During the Nintendo Conference, I was thinking the new characters in the new Donkey Kong game looked like characters out of the last Ice Age movie.

then the game was called tropical freeze and i smashed my face into my desk
who cares

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Neerb

Tropical Freeze is the best title of any game ever you whore.

Also, I'm CRAZY psyched for that game; I think it's because you fight penguins and walruses, because Tikis were boring as heck in the last game.

The Riddler

how about we go back to fighting kremlings and k. rool

Neerb

Developer interviews reveal that there are actually FOUR playable Kongs in Tropical Freeze: Donkey, Diddy, and Dixie were seen in the trailer, but the fourth one is a secret for now.

I hope it's Funky (in any incarnation, whether groovy or military), but Kiddie would make sense given they already have 3 of the 4 classic Country characters.

The Riddler

Don Mattrick on people who can't use the XB1/don't want to use the XB1 due to the required internet connection:
"Fortunately we have a product for people who aren't able to get some form of connectivity; it's called Xbox 360," Mattrick said. "If you have zero access to the Internet, that is an offline device."

http://www.gamespot.com/e3/microsoft-xbox-one-will-be-leading-product-people-love-and-embrace-6409895/

Custom

Quote from: The Riddler on June 11, 2013, 12:19:11 PM
how about we go back to fighting kremlings and k. rool

intercourse  off you intercourse ing idiot jesus christ
get off your nostalgia horse and stop sucking your own dick
nobody likes your bullpoop can't-do attitude
shut the intercourse  up or get over yourself before you post again

Quote from: Neerb on June 11, 2013, 09:04:40 PM
Developer interviews reveal that there are actually FOUR playable Kongs in Tropical Freeze: Donkey, Diddy, and Dixie were seen in the trailer, but the fourth one is a secret for now.

I hope it's Funky (in any incarnation, whether groovy or military), but Kiddie would make sense given they already have 3 of the 4 classic Country characters.

i'm honestly really excited for this game
it looks like the best dkc game yet
i really hope the third one isn't dinky kong from dkc3, but funky kong would be super awesome.

Custom

Quote from: The Riddler on June 12, 2013, 06:15:18 AM
Don Mattrick on people who can't use the XB1/don't want to use the XB1 due to the required internet connection:
"Fortunately we have a product for people who aren't able to get some form of connectivity; it's called Xbox 360," Mattrick said. "If you have zero access to the Internet, that is an offline device."

http://www.gamespot.com/e3/microsoft-xbox-one-will-be-leading-product-people-love-and-embrace-6409895/

they're also trying to take down all videos of him saying that
this just in microsoft hates the armed forces