News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

The NSFCD Tater Instigator- No Descriptions Required

Started by Zeldafan422, September 24, 2007, 04:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

Quote from: RedSox on March 04, 2010, 04:52:12 PM
Holy poop. Even without your post counts most of you still have more posts than me.

I need to post moar ;_;
Not that I disagree with the last part, but many still have their post counts.

Red

Quote from: mackormoses on March 04, 2010, 04:59:24 PM
k. I'll start posting more. Just for you Mack. <3

Java

Quote from: mackormoses on March 04, 2010, 04:44:04 PM
Java, you've legitly made that many posts. :D
]
Oh... Well... Okay then.
Carry on.

Rayquarian

Woah man, I'm azure now...totally trippy.

I guess a gamer's life really is never blue!

SkyMyl

Thief.
Says he who stole the quote from a Youtube user, hoping someone would get the reference.

Dog Food

By the way, to anyone wondering where my Werewolf went, sorry but I had to get rid of it. I realized that I will kind of be... indisposed... the rest of this week and next, so I won't have time to host a Werewolf.

I'm going to repost the same topic again when I have my free time back (shouldn't take more than a month). So, give it some time and you can rejoin when it comes back.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Doodle

YEAH

Custom

Quote from: mackormoses on March 04, 2010, 04:59:24 PM

More like everybody except for Silver and I.

I hate the staff forever now. :(

Also, no way Java made that many more posts than I have.
He's disappeared like 5 times. I come here every day and post all the time. :(

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

SkyMyl

I can't find a download link to RKS. And it's irritating me that I can't find a working download for it.
Just buy the darn game and get the English patch. >.>

Quote from: Customrobo13 on March 05, 2010, 06:01:04 AM

Good Lord what happened to your bright green rank ;_;

Doodle

Quote from: Striker Sky on March 05, 2010, 11:38:36 AM
I can't find a download link to RKS. And it's irritating me that I can't find a working download for it.
Just buy the darn game and get the English patch. >.>
Good Lord what happened to your bright green rank ;_;
Ew. It's gone. D:
YEAH

Macawmoses

Quote from: Customrobo13 on March 05, 2010, 06:01:04 AM

I lost my posts too chief. Which is why this is confusing as intercourse .

...̅̅̅

The Riddler

Quote from: mackormoses on March 05, 2010, 12:11:02 PM
I lost my posts too chief. Which is why this is confusing as intercourse .
You know I can do a whole bunch of stuff that you can't do. I can do all kinds stuff that you can't do. You know why I can do stuff you can't do? Because you're a fatty. You're just a big fatty fatty fatty. I can skip! I can skip! Check me out I'm skipping! I can skip better than you! Wh-You can't even skip at all! You know why you can't skip at all? 'Cause you're too fat. You're just a big fatass. That's right, that's what I said. And you know what else? Check me out, I can jump. I'm jumping. Can you jump? Noooo, you can't jump. Of course you can't jump. Because you're too fat. Just way too fat. Can I get you some ho-ho's or something? Maybe some twinkies? Hey, look at me now! I'm walking on my hands. See how I'm walking on my hands? Isn't that sweet? You can't do that, you know how come you can't do that? 'Cause well... that's right! You're too fat! Much too fat to walk on your hands like this. Try this psycho-kind of a little activity I know how to do. It's called a somersault! Check it out, look it out, look I'm somersaulting, I'm somersaulting, I'm somersaulting! And you can probably do that 'cause you look like one big giant fat circle anyway. Geez, I can't believe it, you're just such a dope, you know what I'm sayin'? You know, uh, can I just say it one more time? I think you're fat.

Kilroy

Quote from: Riddler on March 05, 2010, 02:51:18 PM
You know I can do a whole bunch of stuff that you can't do. I can do all kinds stuff that you can't do. You know why I can do stuff you can't do? Because you're a fatty. You're just a big fatty fatty fatty. I can skip! I can skip! Check me out I'm skipping! I can skip better than you! Wh-You can't even skip at all! You know why you can't skip at all? 'Cause you're too fat. You're just a big fatass. That's right, that's what I said. And you know what else? Check me out, I can jump. I'm jumping. Can you jump? Noooo, you can't jump. Of course you can't jump. Because you're too fat. Just way too fat. Can I get you some ho-ho's or something? Maybe some twinkies? Hey, look at me now! I'm walking on my hands. See how I'm walking on my hands? Isn't that sweet? You can't do that, you know how come you can't do that? 'Cause well... that's right! You're too fat! Much too fat to walk on your hands like this. Try this psycho-kind of a little activity I know how to do. It's called a somersault! Check it out, look it out, look I'm somersaulting, I'm somersaulting, I'm somersaulting! And you can probably do that 'cause you look like one big giant fat circle anyway. Geez, I can't believe it, you're just such a dope, you know what I'm sayin'? You know, uh, can I just say it one more time? I think you're fat.
May I borrow your earpiece?

THIS IS RIDDLER

RAINBOWS MAKE ME CRY, OVER!

◔ ◡ ◔
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT