News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Pokemon is the devil

Started by TheAnonymusElmo, October 28, 2007, 01:38:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheAnonymusElmo

"I will flip in the air, open my cheeks, and take a crap on you"-Kid at school

Dei Enyt

I guess all animals are sinners in real life, then.

Watch more Animal Planet, then tell me that Pokemon is the only source of animal violence.  :)

TOM_RIDDLE

Shamu

Who knew sinning could be so darn fun :3

Seriously, gtfo

txteclipse

Pokemon are not real. They do not actually fight, and no one gets hurt. No one has begun their cock/dogfighting career because they learned it from pokemon.

Besides, the games explicitly state that no pokemon die from fighting. They are simply rendered unconcious, similar to a boxing match.

Manhunt, on the other hand, is a game about killing people in easily accessible ways. You should be more inclined to talk to the people that play that game.
Previously DKTHECLASSYMONKEY

Kyukon

I love how everyone gets all riled up.  We're all entitled to our opinions.  Weither or not we have smart ones or extremely stupid(a.k.a. topic creator's opinion) ones is up to us.

WiinolikePS3

I love it how extremists always think they're right.

They never even research the topic thoroughly, or look at both sides' opinions before posting something.

BTW, I'm not being a hypocrite, the idea isn't extremely far-fetched, but the main gist of it is that if Pokemon is so sinful, then LOTS of other things should be too.

How come extremists never freak about Halo, BF, Gears of War, Dead Rising, or even FF?

It's really pathetic how they target POKEMON!

Seriously! Like it doesn't have a bad enough rep because of the stupid show... then the extremists go off and call it "satanistic".

>_>

txteclipse

I believe you mean "satanic."

Dei Enyt

Quote from: txteclipse on October 29, 2007, 06:58:54 PM
I believe you mean "satanic."

GASP!  IT'S SO SUBTLE I DIDN'T SEE IT BEFORE! >_>

blue_slime

Looks like you've all been trolled :P

txteclipse

*GASP!  IT'S SO SUBTLE I DIDN'T SEE IT BEFORE! >_>*

LOL!

You had a picture of a pichu spanking itself before...no wonder I didn't get it.

Shujinco2

Quote from: Dei Enyt on October 28, 2007, 01:40:09 PM
I guess all animals are sinners in real life, then.

Watch more Animal Planet, then tell me that Pokemon is the only source of animal violence.  :)
Yeah, and it isn't the only ANIME to feature animal violance either!

Look at digimon! They actually KILL each other in there!

Gamemaster

They're just stupid games. If pokemon didn't fight what would they do get an education,get married,and get a house with a home loan???

Allegretto

Wow...its a cartoon m8 lighten up...and there not even entirely animals..there a fictinal being created for the enjoyment of us

TucanaTheToucan

No, YOU'RE the devil!  >:(
BTW, Pokemon fight when they want to.