News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

The Bounty Hunter Battle (Metroid RP) (still accepting members)

Started by nsider, November 01, 2007, 06:58:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

Again, the shot Xanathos (sp?) made at Laarx missed. "That shot lacked description." He calmly said.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

nsider

Xanthos, we might have started out on the wrong foot. But if we join together no one can stop us.

Light

Laarx pointed his lazer pen dot at Metrokus's eyes. "Pretty light..."

nsider

Your shot misses for one, and one reason only. I have 2 eyes, and you have one Laser Pen. Therefore without saying which it hits it hits my forehead http://*shoots%20pistol%20at%20xanthos* You should have joined me. But now it's to late.

Triforce_Luigi

"I do not think so. Both of you are getting om my nerves." With that, he shot a volley of dark blasts.

Light

"But you didn't do anything to me." Laarx said without emotion. "And how can I shoot with a lazer pen?"

Laarx watched as Xanthos's shots fell into a deep hole of nothingness. "Man, you really need to work on describing."

nsider

Well too bad no one can hit me now. *hides under a rock* for the record hiding under a rock means your getting off. So you can't hit anyone who's hiding under a rock.

Triforce_Luigi

Xanthos was annoyed. He walked up to Laarx and punched him, aiming for the face.

Light

Laarx stepped back, blood dripping from his now broken nose. "You're getting better." He said, pointing his lazer pen at Xanthos's right eye.

Triforce_Luigi

Xanthos closed his right eye, and aiming with his left, fired a dark blast at Laarx.

Light

Laarx stepped to the side as the dark blast whizzed right by him. "I'm bored." He yawned.

nsider

*comes from behind the rock* looks like Laarx isn't expecting me. *Shoots Pistol at Laarx* Laarx you should've been ready for me. Xanthos, you forgot to hide behind a rock. *runs up, and punches Xanthos* if you had hiden behind a rock this wouldn't have happened.

Light

Laarx grabbed the pistol that Metrokus fired at him, since he did not shoot a bullet, lazer, etc., but the pistol itself. Laarx crushed the pistol in his hand. "Meh."

nsider

Looks like I don't have any weapons. Well that's a lie. *Pull's out two guns from his belt* that's right, I have more. In fact, I have tons. You can't get rid of all my guns. If you could. Why, I'd let you destroy me. But you can't. *Fire's Ice Beam at Laarx* How do you like my detail now. *Fire's three bullet's from pistol straight at Laarx* you can't defeat me when I use detail.

Light

Laarx stood as the bullets hit his hair. The ice beam froze his right foot, which he cracked with his sword. "Getting better." Laarx said with a smile.