News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

The greatness of EEVEE!

Started by Jran Sakarra, November 15, 2007, 10:07:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jran Sakarra

WHo here enjoys that one of the coolest Pokemon is not only not a legendary, but a basic normal Pokemon that has the Power of almost all the types that you can choose from.....

Sgt.Chilly

He has almost all the elementals but not almost all types.

Triforce_Luigi

Eevee is awesome, but does it really need 7 evolutions? That is overkill.

thunderhero4

bah! eevee is boring! my favorite is poliwrath (theres a long, sad story behind that...)

Nine 1 One

Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 17, 2007, 01:26:03 AM
bah! eevee is boring! my favorite is poliwrath (theres a long, sad story behind that...)
i have time

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Nine 1 One on November 18, 2007, 05:37:15 PM
i have time

What a drag...
I have time too...

GROUCHO THE MIGHTY

not as great as my magic sword.

Matt

Eevee is a quite useful little furball because of it's Evolutions, also Poliwrath is a very useful Water type seeing its also a fighting type, plus if used correctly and trained correctly, it can Ko a good amount of pokemon.

TucanaTheToucan

Eevee is cute and I'm amazed that this critter has 7 divergent evolutions.
Poliwrath on the other hand, it can get easily get owned by Gallade. But, it's a good Pokemon when trained properly. :P

thunderhero4

Quote from: Nine 1 One on November 18, 2007, 05:37:15 PM
i have time
ok....then ill tell you...

thunderhero4

I was enjoying a peaceful local holiday in my neiborhood called garage sale day! it was the summer break before my 3rd grade year started...i ran across the street and used my excellent salesman skill (it seemed to wear off after what comes next) to confince some buyers to come to our garage sale...i walked back and in a split and the greatest quick pain i will ever feel, i was on the ground crying my @$$ off. i got hit by a 2 seated bike with no brakes going top speed down my road...the next thing i knew, i was on the ground 30 seconds later with dark faces looking down at me...(it seemed like 30 seconds but my parents said it was 20 minutes)...they gave me a shot and swept me to the hospital...it was the harshest ride ive ever taken....i was immediately taken to the surgery room, and was opperated on after being put to sleep...they said i had little chances of survival...in what seemed like 10 seconds (apperently 2 hrs. in actual time) i woke up in a wheel chair with all my freinds and family waiting for me to wake up...i looked down and saw a humoungous plastic thing with two huge screws drilled into my leg. i was then told i have a protruding compund fracture (where you brake 2 bones, and one is sticking out of you body). i had to re-learn to walk on crutches, and my new 3rd grade teacher screamed at me for who knows what because of them...I missed out on all the fun things i used to do for about 3 more years...and at the final stage of recovery they gave me an orange cast...while i was asleep one time, my mom drew a random pokemon out of a book i had onto my cast...that pokemon was Poliwrath...as i finally healed, i devoted myself to poliwrath, i will never like anyone else more...i was so happy when i was healed....and my scar from the incident never went away...

There are a bunch of cons to this, and one pro

A con is that my IQ dropped dramastically
A pro is that i can run 3 times the speed and am now the track star of my school...

This is 100% true info, and thats why poliwrath is my favorite pokemon...

Kayo

Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 22, 2007, 11:21:11 PM
I was enjoying a peaceful local holiday in my neiborhood called garage sale day! it was the summer break before my 3rd grade year started...i ran across the street and used my excellent salesman skill (it seemed to wear off after what comes next) to confince some buyers to come to our garage sale...i walked back and in a split and the greatest quick pain i will ever feel, i was on the ground crying my @$$ off. i got hit by a 2 seated bike with no brakes going top speed down my road...the next thing i knew, i was on the ground 30 seconds later with dark faces looking down at me...(it seemed like 30 seconds but my parents said it was 20 minutes)...they gave me a shot and swept me to the hospital...it was the harshest ride ive ever taken....i was immediately taken to the surgery room, and was opperated on after being put to sleep...they said i had little chances of survival...in what seemed like 10 seconds (apperently 2 hrs. in actual time) i woke up in a wheel chair with all my freinds and family waiting for me to wake up...i looked down and saw a humoungous plastic thing with two huge screws drilled into my leg. i was then told i have a protruding compund fracture (where you brake 2 bones, and one is sticking out of you body). i had to re-learn to walk on crutches, and my new 3rd grade teacher screamed at me for who knows what because of them...I missed out on all the fun things i used to do for about 3 more years...and at the final stage of recovery they gave me an orange cast...while i was asleep one time, my mom drew a random pokemon out of a book i had onto my cast...that pokemon was Poliwrath...as i finally healed, i devoted myself to poliwrath, i will never like anyone else more...i was so happy when i was healed....and my scar from the incident never went away...

A pro is that i can run 3 times the speed and am now the track star of my school...

oh my god! :O are you okay? that must've sucked... :(

*EV trains Poliwrath*

ok now its my favorite too.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

thunderhero4

Quote from: ULTIMATEKAOS on November 23, 2007, 04:24:58 AM

*EV trains Poliwrath*

ya, im fine now....thanks for thinkin of meh though ;D i perfer to have fun and not talk about sad stuff.

Kayo

Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 23, 2007, 12:35:47 PM

*EV trains Poliwrath*

ya, im fine now....thanks for thinkin of meh though ;D i perfer to have fun and not talk about sad stuff.
so do i. :(
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

thunderhero4

Quote from: ULTIMATEKAOS on November 24, 2007, 04:07:31 AM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on November 23, 2007, 12:35:47 PM

*EV trains Poliwrath*

so do i. :(
then lets have fun! no need for frowning! ;D