75%
1 (14.3%)
SOME OTHER #
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Mario64

:-\ Really how many do you think are absolute duds. :-\

Kayo

most of the ones you posted (from the web) and firemonkeyman's mutations are... :robottongue:

but the ones from the actually skilled mutators (FearItself, Kat95, plus may more but i havent seen them on this board yet...) and also mine are pretty good. (though my sprite gallery isnt finished yet)

wow a lotta parentheses :P ()()()()()
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Mario64

I know what you mean, some of those mutations on the web suxed.

Gamemaster

they sux.

Kat95

Quote from: ULTIMATEKAOS on November 17, 2007, 05:21:35 AM
most of the ones you posted (from the web) and firemonkeyman's mutations are... :robottongue:

but the ones from the actually skilled mutators (FearItself, Kat95, plus may more but i havent seen them on this board yet...) and also mine are pretty good. (though my sprite gallery isnt finished yet)

Yay.
I have seen quite a few mutations on the web that sux.I also saw one person on another forum have a terrible mutation.

Kayo

Quote from: Kat95 on November 18, 2007, 04:41:58 PM
Quote from: ULTIMATEKAOS on November 17, 2007, 05:21:35 AM

Yay.
I have seen quite a few mutations on the web that sux.I also saw one person on another forum have a terrible mutation.
i see alotta terrible mutations...which is why  i go to your's or fear's sprite gallery when i need to see some :P
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]