News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Dueling Tournament.

Started by Joeofmars, November 19, 2007, 11:08:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt.Chilly

Quote from: 20fan on December 14, 2007, 01:14:54 PM
the demon may look scary but I can beat the living crap outta him Kai thought  while approaching it.

At that same time Kai heard a small whisper 'The little boy is getting in too deep.'  Kai saw no one around him talking.  'You know it wouldn't be so easy to read your thoughts if you weren't projecting them.'  Kai realized it was a woman's voice and looked directly at the female demon next to Fury.  Zeramus winked at Kai 'Well at least you have some brains. Now maybe you should back off before me and the fire breather decide to turn you into ash.'

Fell

Breathes fire......interesting.......I'm hungry......

Spongebob does not approve

Sgt.Chilly

Name: Dimitri Vanguard
Personality: Strong willed, Determined, holds honor and justice in the highest regards but knows when to relax.
Appearance: 5' 9".  Wears a large dark green cloak and metal helmet that covers his eyes and his hair.  Only his nose and mouth are not covered by the headgear.  He carries the legendary Spear Gugnjir. He also has two pistols. Underneath his cloak he wears baggy blue jeans and a short sleeve gray shirt.
Bio: Dimitri is a Vanguard. Warrior blessed by the Earth's Spirit to act as agent of ethereal balance.  He carries with him the memories and experiences of all previous Vanguards making him an expert in multiple forms of combat, and as well as a living library of information.  He spends most of his time making sure the world is secure and prevents all forms of evil and wicked creatures from entering the world of men.  He joined the tournament as an excuse to fight Fury whom he has received help from in previous quests.

Fell

Ooc// Wow, sounds like an awesome character.  :) I think Dimitri and Vid might relate.

Ic// Vid looked at the clock. He was getting impatient.

Light

Harver, who until now had just been looking at the others uninterested, pulled out one of his study books and glasses. He sighed. How did I end up in this mess? He sat down on the floor next to a pillar and began to read.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Fell

Vid saw the boy reading.

He figured it was Harver.

Why would he join a tournament?

Oh well he thought. He wished he didn't have to kill him.

Light

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on December 14, 2007, 05:49:27 PM
Vid saw the boy reading.

OOC// How the hell does he know who Harver is?

Fell

Quote from: LIGHTNINGSWORD on December 14, 2007, 06:14:07 PM
Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on December 14, 2007, 05:49:27 PM
Vid saw the boy reading.

OOC// How the hell does he know who Harver is?

Ooc// He looked at the tourney tree. :| DUH!

20fan

"Fire breather eh?, oh well that just scared the crap outta me" he said in sarcastic tone while twirling around his falchion.

Fell

Ic//

He was getting tired.......When a voice came over the intercom.

"FIRST MATCH. HARVER AND VIDSOLDIER PLEASE ENTER THE ARENA"

Finally....

20fan

He pointed the sword to the demon neck "you will die, a very painful death at my hands''

Triforce_Luigi

Name: Venice Montague
Personality: Cynical, prone to suicidal thoughts.
Appearance: pale skin, black hair and eyes. He wears a plain blue shirt with jeans.
Bio:Venice fell in love at a young age. However the target of his affection was killed in a car accident. He became nearly suicidal and suffered from depression. He thought the tournament would be a good way to end his life. He posseses powerful psychokinetic abilities (teleportation, moving things with one's mind, psychic abilities, etc.).

Sgt.Chilly

Quote from: 20fan on December 15, 2007, 07:24:24 AM
He pointed the sword to the demon neck "you will die, a very painful death at my hands''

Fury laughed uproariously "HAHAHAHA!  Crazier freaks then you have tried!"

"And all have failed...Long time no see, Fury." Dimitri spoke as he walked toward Fury and Zeramus. Fury smiled again "No kidding you loose nut." He dismissively broke his stare at Kai "How did you survive in the Arcane Frost Pits?  I have got to know man!"  Dimitri twirled Gugnjir around in his hands. "Well when you can control Rocks, Sand, and Metal with your thoughts you can get out of all kinds of jams."

Zeramus blinked and rushed for Dimitri "What?  Now you can control Metal too?  When did this happen Dimi?" Dimitri hugged Zeramus.  "It's good to see ya girl.  Yeah it turns out the 10th Vanguard was able to control Metal as well so it just took me some focus and I was able to Metal bend my spear Guugnjir to carve a whole into the Frost Dragon's  stomach.  By the way little girl how are you and Fury getting along?"  Zeramus gasped and pulled a necklace from beneath her shirt.  Zeramus spoke "We got married!  It was wonderful.  It was so sweet.  The whole thing was held in the Burning Cross! It was great! Gadwin was there, and Lumina, and RZP, oh and the Guardians of Darri Khala too!  They really do treat Fury like their family.  Oh and Baalbergerith served as Justice of the Peace!  Oh the whole thing was fantastic!"  Zeramus was acting giddy!

Dimitri seemed surprised "Heh. I've never heard of a Dark Overlord doing a wedding before! Well I would love to keep chatting but I want to see this first fight.  Fury, you and I are going in the ring right after these first two."

20fan

"Try to stay alive Fury, I want to kill you myself"

Light

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on December 15, 2007, 07:18:23 AM
Ic//

He was getting tired.......When a voice came over the intercom.

"FIRST MATCH. HARVER AND VIDSOLDIER PLEASE ENTER THE ARENA"

Finally....
OOC// Godmodding much? You're controlling me and an unknown character that effects a large outcome of this RP.