News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

This is what FMV games should have been like.

Started by Tupin, August 09, 2010, 06:52:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

http://www.thecurfewgame.com/play-now.htm

It's a game set in near-future Britain where a radical political party enforces curfew at 9 PM and has people earn "Citizen Points" in order to get their rights. You play as a man on the run from the government who will get caught in several hours, but before you do, you have to share information that can overthrow the government with one of several people you meet at a safehouse. You talk to them and relive their experience that led them to the safehouse. The ultimate goal is to decide who is the best person to give the information to. It's all live action but the acting is good, and it sort of reminds me of Phantasmagoria. I need to play more of it.

Here's a little background on the story:

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Rayquarian

Chaos

In the process of playing it right now. Ugh, slow loading, laptop has decent processor, but not good enough. And internet isn't the best. But, it looks interesting. Let's see how it goes.

Silverhawk79

This looks extremely interesting, and props for the TV on the Radio song clip at the very end. I'll play tomorrow when I get a chance.

Light

Very cool looking. I've never actually played a FMV game, so this should be really interesting.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.