News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

NINTENDO REVIVING Q-BERT - not really but Wreck It Ralph Trailer!

Started by The Riddler, June 06, 2012, 06:34:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

Calling it now.

Why do I predict this, you ask?

Second row far right. People seem to be having trouble deciphering this one. Reminds some people a lot of Game and Watch.

SO. THIS IS WHAT I THINK.

Disney is making a new movie called Wreck-It Ralph, which will have cameos from the major players in video game history (you'll notice Bowser, Zangief, Eggman, etc.)
At 1:57, take note of who is there. IT'S Q-BERT. A COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT CHARACTER AT THIS POINT.
Someone's trying to get him noticed again.

This icon looks extraordinarily like him, if you look him up all of his images even have that eyes-looking-down expression.

disclaimer: it's actually the Game and Watch octopus.

Nayrman

It's Disney's main animation studio. I'm betting this will be incredibly safe and ultimately "meh" at best.

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Qsmash

Did they forget to add jokes in the trailer?

also, Zangief isn't a bad guy.

DededeCloneChris

That's not Q-Bert.

That's the Octopus' face from Game & Watch.

The Riddler

Tupin

Quote from: Nayrman on June 06, 2012, 07:04:26 PM
It's Disney's main animation studio. I'm betting this will be incredibly safe and ultimately "meh" at best.
I would have more faith in it if it were made by Pixar. Why are they wasting their time with a tech demo for rendering hair this year again? On one hand, this studio made Tangled and Bolt. On the other hand, they made Meet the Robinsons.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

The Riddler

Quote from: Kayo on June 07, 2012, 04:19:50 PM
So the icon isn't Q-Bert, but the orange guy at 1:57 is?
Yes. It was a joke theory. The icon is G&W Octopus.

Zero

Quote from: Nayrman on June 06, 2012, 07:04:26 PM

Meet the Robinsons was good.

Kayo

[move][/move]