Main Menu

Rate the sig(s) above you

Started by DededeCloneChris, January 18, 2008, 08:44:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

Quote from: Triforceman22 on June 22, 2008, 10:38:37 PM
4/10.

Nothing really there.

I re-did my sig! now all Ike stuff is on the right, where all the link stuff is on the right. ^_^
amazing how both are on the right.

Triforceman22

Quote from: mackormoses on June 22, 2008, 10:46:55 PM
Quote from: Triforceman22 on June 22, 2008, 10:38:37 PM
4/10.

Nothing really there.

I re-did my sig! now all Ike stuff is on the right, where all the link stuff is on the right. ^_^
amazing how both are on the right.

poop. I meant to say left.

You know what I meant. ._.

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

WiiGuy

5/10 i guess...

Dill

Nothing much going on in it. The channels seem a bit low-quality, which pretty much ruins the purpose of the sig. Everything also looks pretty much slapped together, like you weren't trying to give it any sort of artistic value.

JrDude

Quote from: Dill on June 25, 2008, 02:20:59 PM
Nothing much going on in it. The channels seem a bit low-quality, which pretty much ruins the purpose of the sig. Everything also looks pretty much slapped together, like you weren't trying to give it any sort of artistic value.
So what's your rating? (1/10, 9/10 ect.)
Also 8.2/10 'cause it's awsome.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Dill

Quote from: JrDude on June 25, 2008, 03:18:16 PM

I don't use numbers because they don't mean anything. You rated my sig with an 8.2, but that doesn't help me. I'd rather you told me the border was too dark, or I used the wrong font, because that gives me actual advice I can use when I'm making my next sig.

JrDude

Quote from: Dill on June 25, 2008, 08:21:05 PM
Quote from: JrDude on June 25, 2008, 03:18:16 PM

I don't use numbers because they don't mean anything. You rated my sig with an 8.2, but that doesn't help me. I'd rather you told me the border was too dark, or I used the wrong font, because that gives me actual advice I can use when I'm making my next sig.
Ahh I see, next time I rate yours I'll do that, but right now I really don't see anything wrong with your sig, the font goes well with it, the background fits the picture, the border isn't really too dark, ect.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Water ☮

Triforceman22

Macawmoses

Nayrman

Quote from: mackormoses on June 28, 2008, 07:38:36 PM
6/10

Seems overcrowded.
8/10
Too much space, not enough House
It'd be nice if Silver ever got around to making my new one X_X;;

Triforceman22

SkyMyl

8/10

The two icons of Link and Ike are overkill, in my opinion. The rest, namely the shining sig, is good.

Chloroform?

5/10

It's not bad, but not much is really going on in it. The background is too busy to be calming and not busy enough to be interesting. Plus the text is out of place.