News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Most fitting song for the situation

Started by SkyMyl, September 11, 2010, 04:45:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

Welcome to a game that I admit to blatantly stealing off of another forum. Credit does not go to me at all. With that disclaimer out of the way, the completely unedited rules of this game.

QuoteHere's how this works; the first person posts a situation or scenario, then the next poster posts what they think is the most fitting music for it, then post their own scenario, which the next person posts music for and their own scenario, and so on.

It's not really that different from what we're adjusted to, so let's start off with the first scenario/situation.

You discover that the sandwich you had waited hours for is missing the one ingredient that gives it the taste you adore so much.

Neerb

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on September 11, 2010, 04:45:23 PM
You discover that the sandwich you had waited hours for is missing the one ingredient that gives it the taste you adore so much.

Next scenario: you haven't finished a massive homework assignment yet, and it's due today, so you sadly go to class... at which point you discover that the teacher won't be collecting the assignments until next week.

Rayquarian

Next scenario: After a long chase sequence, you finally catch up to your nemesis.  Realizing that there's nowhere to run, your nemesis beings to deliver a long speech explaining his motivations.  After some witty one-liner exchanging, your weapons finally clash.  The battle between your nemesis has finally begun!

Shujinco2

Next: You had just spent the last 4 or 5 hours partying EXTREAMLY hard. You are drunk off your ass, and high as hell. But you don't want to go home! So you wonder the streets, talking to the locals, in your currently intercourse ed-up state.

JrDude

Next:

You are single.
You find out that the person you like has liked you even longer (or just as long) and would have done many good things with and to you, but that person is now dating someone else and doesn't like you much at all anymore.
[move][/move]
Dude .

SkyMyl

You just defeated your mortal nemesis in a fist fight inside a factory, which you proceed to walk away from slowly, as it spontaneously explodes, your nemesis still inside of it.

Light

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

You think you have defeated your long time enemy on top of a large skyscraper in the rain. As you turn around, he emerges, lunges at you, and you both begin to plummet down the side of the immense building.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Allegretto

You are walking out of your favorite breakfast joint when you notice a brand new claw machine with your favorite character perched on top of the other goods, you rush over to try your luck.

SkyMyl

You wake up a dream, where you happened to be caught in a harem.

Allegretto

You are on the worlds biggest Roller Coaster and you notice the bolts are coming loose at the very top before the big drop.

Jhen Mohran

You hear someone knocking at the door to your house, so you go to open it. When you do, you're greeted by short girl in a blue dress, with blue hair and a blue ribbon to match, boasting about her superior strength.

SkyMyl

A chick (read: baby chicken) tries to swim across a pond, because it really believes that it was supposed to be a duck instead of a chicken.

Anarchy_Jas

"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Allegretto

You should beat a game you have been working on for a week.

Neerb

...wait, is the situation that you finally beat the game, or is the situation that you feel the urge to beat the game?