News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Questions

Started by JrDude, June 02, 2009, 10:54:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

Wow, it came out what seems like a year ago at the most, and it seems like it's catching up to the RPG ones... Is it rushing? are the games even fun? are they very long? and why does it seem like every other month holds a new PMD?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Zero

The games are horrible.

Don't waste your time with them.

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Zero on June 03, 2009, 12:03:32 PM
The games are horrible.

Don't waste your time with them.
They aren't horrible, I actually quite enjoyed Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time.

They are basicly just to keep you entertained until the release of the next main Pokemon game. So they aren't really supposed to be fantastic. But I think they have great stories and pretty fun gameplay.

Zero

Quote from: Phaze on June 03, 2009, 06:24:05 PM
They aren't horrible, I actually quite enjoyed Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time.

They are basicly just to keep you entertained until the release of the next main Pokemon game. So they aren't really supposed to be fantastic. But I think they have great stories and pretty fun gameplay.

Yeah, they are.

I've noticed that the only people that tolerate them are complete pokemon freaks/furries. That "they're just there to keep you entertained until.." excuse is used frequently. Doesn't excuse the fact that the games are horrible, and that Nintendo is milking the hell out the Pokemon franchise.

jnfs2014

The story on the first is pretty good, along with the Legendaries.
The second is a bit longer and more casual, but still ok.

Overall, the series is......unique. Oh, and it makes for good RPs/Fanfics..

Neerb

I'd buy one just for the experience, as it is pretty fun (probably the first one; it's the only one I've played, the story was the best part, and people say the new stories aren't good, so...).  However, once you've finished one, you probably won't want to buy another one.