Yes
12 (75%)
No
2 (12.5%)
Don't care
2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Hishipi

Server is constantly on arena maps, which eventually empties the server every night (assuming we don't rtv to cyberpunk). Me, and a few other people think there should be a bit less of it, who agrees/disagrees/doesn't care?

Personally, I think watchtower, granary, and lumberyard would be plenty of arena maps.
~Hishipi

Vaatix

I agree. At the very least we need to shake up the rotation. We have all the Arena maps right next to each other.
<+Clu> my dick is a massive launch title

Jono2

Here is what is wrong:
-There are too many Arena maps
-The RTV function only works properly with 3+ people (you can't change the map if you're by yourself on the server).
-Arena maps never change themselves without someone sitting on it (is that right?).

As a result, the server is stuck on an arena map unless you want to sit in the server and dedicate your time to waiting out the timer to swap the map.  You can't play single player arena, and the chances of two people randomly joining and ending up swapping the map is fairly low.

This is what I have seen.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Link3588

Arena is fine every once in a while but one we start arena we never stop.  And when we finally rtv we end up on cyberpunk, and then everyone leaves and the server is stuck there.

Mario583

I don't care if there is less of it, but sometime when I'm on the server, it seems like it's always Arena maps.