ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Goomba Crossing [A Town RP]

Started by Bocko91, November 17, 2007, 08:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

20fan

``Don`t worry about me boss, I got the Criminal

Bocko91

"Criminal?!" Bocko gasped loudly. "That's Chaos! He's not a criminal, he's part of the GTPW." (Goomba Town Public Works) Bocko explained frantically.

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

20fan

Quote from: Bocko91 on December 11, 2007, 07:55:07 AM
"Criminal?!" Bocko gasped loudly. "That's Chaos! He's not a criminal, he's part of the GTPW." (Goomba Town Public Works) Bocko explained frantically.
"Sorry For the inconvinice  Chaos"

Bocko91

Bocko patted 20fan on the back as they left the ally. "Don't worry about it. You were... overanxious due to the lack of activity." Bocko joked.

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Chaos_Blade

"No problem 20Fan, I know you didnt know who I wan or what I was doing"

Walks home to hit the sack.

Bocko91

Bocko wandered around town slowly and quietly. As he walked, he placed candy canes on tree branches and smiled as he continued to the next tree. It was very quiet around him and most of the lights were off in the houses as he passed them.

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

20fan

20fan walked to his house and saw the candy canes on the tree next to his house , he took one and smiled while he went inside.

Bocko91

Bocko strolled around the town some more. It was snow snowing very gently. He snagged a candy cane off of a tree and started to suck on it. Kicking some snow off the ground, he took a seat on the ground below the tree next to Town Hall.

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

20fan

20fan walked to town hall and sat down beside Bocko

Triforce_Luigi

Garth went out and sat on his porch, staring out at the snow. He noticed Bocko and 20fan sitting on the bench and the colorful candy canes. He gave a small grin as he took one and sucked on it.

20fan

"Yo garth are you coming to see the tree lighting ceramony today?"

Triforce_Luigi

"Probably. Nothing better to do."

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Bocko91

Bocko nodded happily. "It's gonna be huge." He pointed at each Goomba with the tip of his candy cane, which was now worn into a sharp point. "Christmas is my favorite season." He laughed, looking into the sky, in which thicker snowflakes were now falling from.

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91