Main Menu

Goomba Crossing [A Town RP]

Started by Bocko91, November 17, 2007, 08:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

20fan

"Alright, It's time for the star, Tuppa did you want to put it on the tree?"

Chaos_Blade

Quote from: 20fan on December 17, 2007, 03:55:27 PM
20fan walked back with a box of candy canes "I'll put the star on after these candy canes are on the tree"

chaos says"why can't i put it on I dug it out form the bottom of the box"

Bocko91

Bocko was carrying a large box of silver ornaments. "These have been passed through generations of my family. They're true silver." He set the box on the ground and began taking them out slowly and putting them on the tree, with a wide smile on his face.

Happy Holidays!!!
Courtesy of Bocko91

20fan

"Okay chaos, go ahead it's time for the star"

Chaos_Blade

"Woot" *climbs up the tree and knocks off a ornament*  " that was fun" * puts star on*

20fan

20fan threw the broken ornament at chaos "IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!"

THEBIRD

((Mind if I join?))

Name: Sol
Job: Store Clerk
House: The Slums Shack #7
Money Left: 800 Coins
Description: A blue goomba with a red cap and red shoes

20fan

20fan ran to meet Sol "So nice place you picked and sorry we have no spots left for that job, what was  the other one you picked.

THEBIRD

"It says 'Open Slot' on the job listings," Sol replied. He had really wanted to open a general store in town, plus it had good pay so he could move out of The Slums in a matter of weeks. "By the way, I'm Sol. This seems like a great and well organized town, better then the world of Bowser's castle." Sol shivered at the meer thought.

20fan

"Anyway I'm 20fan chief of police, Mayor Bocko isn't here right now so I took resposibillites for now"

Joeofmars

"Yaaaawn." Boogie awoke. "Man... I feel like i've been out for a while." He walked to the store.

THEBIRD

Quote from: 20fan on December 18, 2007, 03:27:15 PM
"Anyway I'm 20fan chief of police, Mayor Bocko isn't here right now so I took resposibillites for now"
(OoC: Should I contact you or Boko via PM for my store?)

20fan

Quote from: Birdie of Aces on December 18, 2007, 04:08:48 PM
Quote from: 20fan on December 18, 2007, 03:27:15 PM
(OoC: Should I contact you or Boko via PM for my store?)
((Bocko))

Chaos_Blade

*throw the ornament back at 20Fan* thinks to self wait he is a cop. "run over to great Sol."well hey, I am having a Christmas party at my house on  Friday wanna come?"

then chaos runs to post office and writes a letter and send to everyone.

Hey there this is Chaos Blade, I am just letting you all know I am having a christmas party at my place on Friday. Be sure to brind some gifts we are playing white elephant.

Sincerely,
Chaos_Blade

THEBIRD

Sol decided he would go to the Christmas party on Friday if he wasn't busy settling in. Then, he decided to go and see if he could open his shop.