UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

The NSFCD Tater Instigator- No Descriptions Required

Started by Zeldafan422, September 24, 2007, 04:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Seventh

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 22, 2011, 05:36:11 PM
I can imagine why.
Let me just say...they go to lengths to make sure that the darn things don't pop out when driving.  Take off the wheel.  Have to hang the brake caliper on the spring, loosen this annoying nut that connects the brake assembly to the strut (that is a pain to unscrew), then undo a cotter pin that holds a nut down.  Remove the nut, and proceed to hammer the strut from the brake assembly.  Once released, hold the brake assembly aside (which is annoying because it's attached to the shocks), and try to slowly and carefully remove the axle-you may need a pry bar because a circlip holds the splined end inside.  Then, reverse the process, while making sure you don't tear a CV boot.

Yeah, and because the CV boots were leaking on the old one...my hands were CAKED in grease and grime.
meh

DededeCloneChris

So yeah, I have yet to figure out whatever the heck that lizard thing on Alisaihin's sig is supposed to be.

Doodle

I thought it was supposed to be his animal self or something from a while ago. ;U
YEAH

Kayo

Quote from: Doodle on April 22, 2011, 09:17:41 PM
I thought it was supposed to be his animal self or something from a while ago. ;U
I don't even know.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

SkyMyl

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Macawmoses

It feels good having gotten that off my chest.

FruitFlow

Hey Mack.
I read the thread.
I must say it was very well structured and informative.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Macawmoses

It was stream of consciousness, haha. A bunch of bollocks structurally!

Will we be able to behave during the summer?
...̅̅̅

The Seventh

Quote from: Live In Stereo on April 23, 2011, 01:49:29 AM
Will we be able to behave during the summer?
I don't really doubt our ability.  Especially since people will be able to visit more, we shouldn't seem to need drama to enhance activity.
meh

FruitFlow

Kayo

This summer isn't going to go well.

And I won't be here for half of it either. I better not come back to find NSFCD in ruins.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow