News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

the respark of the key blade wars

Started by Transient Link, September 28, 2007, 01:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transient Link

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on October 20, 2007, 07:35:08 PM
"And I thought you wanted to fight but it seems you're just a scared little rabbit cowering in the face of the wolf." Dimentiono said.

Ooc// Uh oh. I think his power level is 9000!!!!!!!!
ooc/ not yet comerical just ended trunks is trying to block his Ass!

ic/ "what you say?"

"errrrargh!!!! fire!"

a fire ball flew at dimetniono!

Triforce_Luigi

Dr.Hobo2

"What's with your attitude problem." Dimentiono said teleporting out of the way of the fire ball. "Oh, you want magic. Do you?" He made a spiked ball of yellow and purple magic fly toward Wolf.

Transient Link

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on October 20, 2007, 07:40:12 PM
"What's with your attitude problem." Dimentiono said teleporting out of the way of the fire ball. "Oh, you want magic. Do you?" He made a spiked ball of yellow and purple magic fly toward Wolf.
he dodged

"teleprtation is a vagina-y move!"

Dr.Hobo2

"Oh but could a kitty move do this?" He said teleporting but when he teleported back, there were two of him. "I learned that from my older brother." One said. "Now prepare for double the trouble." Said the second one. Then they both sent a magical blast like before at Wolf.

Triforce_Luigi

Lux ran forward and slashed at one of the Dimentionos.

Dr.Hobo2

The Dimentiono that Lux hit dissapeared. Then the other Dimenitono started to make a yellow cube form around Lux. C'mon, I need to make it before he jumps out of it. He thought focusing on creating the unbreakable barrier.

Transient Link

he dodged again
"basterd!"

he threw his keyblade at him

Dr.Hobo2

Dimentiono bent back dodging the blade as he continued forming the box now picking up speed in forming.

Transient Link

wolf called keyblade back to him

"darn you! airaga!!!"

a air shield appeared around him he ran at dimentiono

ooc/ you really like chooseing hard names dont you?

Dr.Hobo2

Ooc//Yeah, I do. ;)

Triforce_Luigi

he jumped out of the box and slashed.

Dr.Hobo2

"Darn!" I need to work on speeding up that move Then there was an explosion in the box. That probably would have KOed him if he hadn't moved. He teleported out of the way of Lux again. These guys are tougher than I though.

Transient Link

he kept slashing at the coninuously teleporting dimentio!

"darn! you think you have tricks from your world? well so do I!"

he hit a button on his watch and A giant canon appeared on it

"phazon canon FIRE!"

a huge beam of green light fired right at him

ooc/ no not phazon from metroid i just liked the name so i borroed it >.>

Dr.Hobo2

"So" He said teleporting again. "Is teleporting a kitty move now?" Well, that's an interesting weapon he has "Chaos blast!" He shot a dark magical blast from his keyblade.

Ooc//So are we going to bring in the heartless soon so we work together instead of trying to fight eachother? ???