News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

the respark of the key blade wars

Started by Transient Link, September 28, 2007, 01:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Lux put out a hand and spirit sucking Shadows attacked the enemy. "You are not the only one!"

Transient Link

ooc/ no we are not doc lol jk
soon

ic/ "gah! phazom sword activate!"

a blue beam of light shaped as a sword appear out of the canon barel

"now I have 2! blades hahahaah!"
ooc/ well i gtg see yahs :D

Dr.Hobo2

Dimentiono teleported into two of himselfs again. "And now I have two blades." He said.

Ooc// Okay see ya. Oh and I probably won't be on until maybe evening (if I get on at all) so if I'm not on, I think that'll be either a good time to just have a one on one spar with Luigi or bring in the heartless.

Light

((Man, I was gone too long. Time to put an end to all this nonsense.))

Harver stood in the barren wastelands where 4 lanes met each other. This area was known as the Crossroads. As Harver was about to perform an attack, he felt something tingle inside his brain. He looked over his shoulder and realized what was going on. Why are three Keyblade wielders attacking each other...? He thought. Without hesitation, he put on his hood and created a black portal, and jumped in it.

When he emerged, sure enough he saw three keyblade wielders, running around fighting. Harver turned and noticed the sign that read, "Traverse Town". He looked over at the battle scene once more, and with all the power he had, shouted,

"STOP!"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Transient Link

wolf screeched to a hault mid slash

"wha? who are you supposed to be?"

he said as he looked towards him

Light

"Never mind that." Harver said to Wolf, as if Wolf was not worth much of his time. "But you three are all keyblade wielders, am I correct?"

Triforce_Luigi

"We are all holding giant keys. Of course you are correct.

Dr.Hobo2

"You know, maybe you should get over yourself and just listen to him." Dimentiono said teleporting back to only one of himself. "He seems to know something important."

Triforce_Luigi

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 21, 2007, 04:38:21 PM
"Or you can just shut up.
This guy is unbareable. If I have to team up with him...ugh! Dimentiono stood there and just kept his cool. Not saying anything.

Light

Harver sighed. Man, if these really are the keyblade wielders... they have a tough road ahead of them. Only one seems ready for this journey. "So, do any of you know why the keyblade has chosen you?" Harver asked to no one in particular.

Dr.Hobo2

"No...not quite." Dimentiono said. "This keyblade thing...It's like a dark cavern of a lightless world to me."

Triforce_Luigi

Light

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on October 22, 2007, 04:04:17 PM
"No...not quite." Dimentiono said. "This keyblade thing...It's like a dark cavern of a lightless world to me."
"Hmm... looking at your fate quite negatively, are we? But, fate is fate. Can't change that logic." Harver said, while staring at the three. "The Keyblade has chosen you because you are to set off on a mission. Your goal is to stop another Keyblade War from happening." He looked at the wielders to see if they understood.

Transient Link

"I dont like you. You are a tad to suspicous for me"