News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Kazesharingan ((A Naruto RP))

Started by gamemasterdevil, October 21, 2007, 06:45:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Ooc/ Why was Gaara never put in a squad?

gamemasterdevil

((He was XD Check the second post. He's with his siblings [which you can control if you want] XD))
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

Flying Chickens

Ooc\\ I'd be happy to be Kankuro.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 04, 2007, 08:20:26 AM

OOC/// I would be happy to be Tenten :P jk but you should have made it that way that your not controlling all of the senseis because it is to much work and if your not here we are waiting on you.

Triforce_Luigi

Flying Chickens

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 04, 2007, 08:21:58 AM
Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 04, 2007, 08:20:26 AM

OOC/// I would be happy to be Tenten :P jk but you should have made it that way that your not controlling all of the senseis because it is to much work and if your not here we are waiting on you.
Ooc\\ The quote confuses me. Is that at myself or Devil?

"I'm Braig." Braig curtly replied.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Orgizirtee on November 04, 2007, 08:24:04 AM
Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on November 04, 2007, 08:21:58 AM

Ooc\\ The quote confuses me. Is that at myself or Devil?

"I'm Braig." Braig curtly replied.

OOC/// The first part was at you because of the Konkurom but the second part was at devil (I shouldn't have quoted your post)

gamemasterdevil

((Alright, who's Tenten? XD And anyone who said they'd be a sibling of Gaara is now a sibling! And you guys can control some of the pre-set senseies if you'd like. Just tell me which one and I'll assign you to a squad. Oh, and Kakashi is up for grabs, too XD The only ones I'm really controlling are my own characters))
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on November 04, 2007, 08:31:29 AM
((Alright, who's Tenten? XD And anyone who said they'd be a sibling of Gaara is now a sibling! And you guys can control some of the pre-set senseies if you'd like. Just tell me which one and I'll assign you to a squad. Oh, and Kakashi is up for grabs, too XD The only ones I'm really controlling are my own characters))

OOC/// I was joking, and I messed up with the names I meant Temari (sp?)

IC/// "I am Phoenix." I said to my sensei.

Triforce_Luigi

gamemasterdevil

((Oh XD Alright, then, Phoenix, you can be Temari XD *goes to edit*))

"Nice to meet all of you," Yuan replied. "Alright, now that we all know each other, why don't we all say something about ourselves? Anyone wanna go first?"

Triforce_Luigi

Transient Link

Quote from: gamemasterdevil on November 04, 2007, 08:18:14 AM
((I'm waiting for Fear. I need Tsume and Ryan to talk about something before their sensei comes XD))
ooc//you pm her? I think she may have forgoten about this lol :D

PHOENIXBLAST

@Devil: I was joking, if anything I would be like a sensei to help you out. You need people to be senseis because your not on enough to have to be all of these people.

gamemasterdevil

((You mean like a subordinate sensei?..Hmm, not a bad idea XD But I like mine better. I'd actually rather have it you guys be a sensei XD The main plot isn't going to be moving for a little bit, so it's okay XD I wanna create some side-plots. It's either Kakashi or two other senseis of your choice that you can be

And I did PM her, Marluxia XD She said she would when she has the time))