News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Mario Kart 7

Started by Doodle, October 22, 2011, 10:17:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

I say we only use Super's; it has bigger text.

Neerb

Today was my Christmas (December 25th is in another state with extended family), so I have the game now. The 3D is awesome, the motion control works great, and I'm in Super's community.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Delibird on December 19, 2011, 05:49:41 PM
Today was my Christmas (December 25th is in another state with extended family), so I have the game now.
Let me guess. You're a Jew.

Zero

Dradel is pretty fun when you make a drinking game out of it

Neerb

Quote from: GamingPrinceChris on December 19, 2011, 06:00:25 PM
Let me guess. You're a Jew.

Nope, I mean literally, my family celebrated Christmas today because we're visiting relatives for the actual date of Christmas.

Super

Kayo

Got Mario Kart 7

Joined Super's community.

Yeah.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Doodle

YEAH

Zero

Metal Mario seems pretty great if you use the right customizations. Slim wheels+white body balance out his handling and accel/speed. His weight is decent by default. Probably going use him the most.

Kayo

Seems like what kart pieces you unlock when you get coins are completely random. I still don't have certain parts that others unlocked in the very beginning, while I have parts that people with more coins than me don't have yet.

Anyone else notice this?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Neerb

Quote from: Pennington on December 31, 2011, 02:59:47 PM
Seems like what kart pieces you unlock when you get coins are completely random. I still don't have certain parts that others unlocked in the very beginning, while I have parts that people with more coins than me don't have yet.

Anyone else notice this?

They are random, at least the coin ones. There are a few special pieces you only unlock a certain way, but all the coin ones are random.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Pennington on December 31, 2011, 02:59:47 PM

Anyone else notice this?
Way ahead of you.

Kayo

Quote from: Delibird on December 31, 2011, 04:39:35 PM
They are random, at least the coin ones. There are a few special pieces you only unlock a certain way, but all the coin ones are random.
Only "special" one I got so far was from getting a star in all Grand Prix cups. I want more gliders besides the darn flower. :|
[move][/move]

Neerb

Quote from: Pennington on December 31, 2011, 11:23:56 PM
Only "special" one I got so far was from getting a star in all Grand Prix cups. I want more gliders besides the darn flower. :|

Yeah, gliders take forever, probably because there aren't as many.

DededeCloneChris

Gliders are cosmetic awards that have almost no overall changes to a kart's stats.