News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Your favorite temple?

Started by Fell, September 25, 2007, 04:56:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite temple to hang out at? vote twice!

Forest temple
1 (2.7%)
Goron Mines
5 (13.5%)
Lakebed temple
4 (10.8%)
Arbiter's grounds
11 (29.7%)
Snowpeak Ruins
11 (29.7%)
Temple of time
11 (29.7%)
City in the sky
4 (10.8%)
Palace of twilight
5 (13.5%)
Hyrule Castle.
6 (16.2%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Fell

Mine is the Arbiter's grounds.

It's so cool! :O I also like the Temple of Time. :)

Spongebob does not approve

Retronerd

City in the sky al the way :O It rock your socks off. And Occoos are so awesome.

Fell

Hm. I guess. I found it annoying.

Halfthefun

oh, ummm  :-\  

well, i really like how you enter the temple of time, and i generally really liked the temple, but the boss wasnt as fun as others.

arbiters ground is a good temple too, Stallord is one of my favorite bosses.

and then the Twilight Palace was cool... just more could be added. the overall feeling in it was very fun though.

i think i pick... ill pick temple of time, but arbiters grounds will always be very close ;)

Retronerd

I didn't like Temple of Time cause it was to easy. And controling that statue got annoying.

Fell

It was fun for me. Fighting the Darknut was my second favorite mini-boss battle. It was just manouvering(sp?) the statue around that scale was a pain. :P

Nintendo Guru

Snowpeak Ruins was my favorite temple in TP because sliding blocks on ice made for some pretty cool puzzles, even though they were still pretty easy.  And I just like icy dungeons because of the cool environement.  :P

PsychoYoshi

...who the hell said Lakebed Temple? o_o;

Fell

I know! I want to know who said that!!!  :robotangry:

Xanatos

Arbiter's Grounds and Snowpeak Ruins were the best because they had the coolest environments and most fun puzzles.  They really gave a lot of exciting times, and were, in my opinion, the best dungeons of the game.

TheTrueLegend

The Temple of Time, if only for the sheer fact that the beginning area is actually looking like Ocarina of Time 100 years later, unlike virtually all of the rest of Hyrule. 

Oh, you mean the dungeon itself?  Okay, here's how it bogs down with the Temple of Time, the dungeon.  Love the gameplay, feels a bit like a copy of The Wind Waker's Tower of the Gods, but still offers some new stuff.  Love the boss, lot of fun, a tad easy, but still enjoyable.  HATE the art style.  Come on Nintendo, you've got the obviously Gothic influenced Temple of Time from OoT attached to a very Greco-Roman structure.  Can you say epic clash?  Not to mention the ramifications for connecting the Oocoo to the Temple of Time . . .

Yeah, rant ended.

Fell

Quote from: TheTrueLegend on October 05, 2007, 09:57:40 PM
The Temple of Time, if only for the sheer fact that the beginning area is actually looking like Ocarina of Time 100 years later, unlike virtually all of the rest of Hyrule. 

Oh, you mean the dungeon itself?  Okay, here's how it bogs down with the Temple of Time, the dungeon.  Love the gameplay, feels a bit like a copy of The Wind Waker's Tower of the Gods, but still offers some new stuff.  Love the boss, lot of fun, a tad easy, but still enjoyable.  HATE the art style.  Come on Nintendo, you've got the obviously Gothic influenced Temple of Time from OoT attached to a very Greco-Roman structure.  Can you say epic clash?  Not to mention the ramifications for connecting the Oocoo to the Temple of Time . . .

Yeah, rant ended.

Lol. Anything that made you like the temple of time counts.  :robotveryhappy:

Allegretto

Arbirters grounds and hyrule castle

superdude45

Arbiter's grounds

~all ways~ 8)