News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Heroin problems on Long Island

Started by Lotos, April 12, 2010, 08:16:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotos

So the passed year (I think?) heroin use has increased by teenagers on Long Island.  The purpose of this thread?  To post something that made me lol

QuoteHELP forum (Heroin Education Leads to Prevention)

Suffolk Executive Steve Levy and Legislator Tom Cilmi Invite parents to attend April 20, 2010 7:00am -9:00pm [removed]

So, are there drug problems in your area, NSFCD?

The Riddler

lol, as far as I know Heroin is really bad back at my old high school. I don't remember it being an issue when I was in school but I wouldn't be surprised. My school had all kinds of drugs. And dealers. I can name at least 10 dealers myself, and a hundred or so abusers.

The Seventh

Thanks to the fact 2 major interstates run through and intersect in Iowa, we have meth problems.

There have been major meth ring busts in the past.  And I wouldn't be suprised if there are still many other meth rings in Iowa.
meh

ThePowerOfOne

Eh, drugs are everywhere. There isn't a place drugs aren't a problem. Even in this small town.

Everybody here is pretty much into just weed and oxycotton.

Lotos

Quote from: Phaze on April 12, 2010, 06:32:47 PM
Eh, drugs are everywhere. There isn't a place drugs aren't a problem. Even in this small town.

Everybody here is pretty much into just weed and oxycotton.

My town was known for booze and pot.

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Lotos on April 13, 2010, 08:43:18 AM
My town was known for booze and pot.
Oh, well if booze is a drug now then, yeah, a lot of that here too.

Red

Um, not really. There are a few people who smoke weed, but nothing major.

A few towns over though, it's horrible. Tons of crack, weed, and some other stuff. There was just a $300k weed bust over there last month.