News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

I sure wish this were an item...

Started by FruitFlow, January 31, 2008, 06:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

The Ice Flower from Super Mario Galaxy. It would do the same thing as the Fire Flower except deal ice damage, and freeze opponents with high damage for about 2 secs
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

DededeCloneChris

This is another SAME old thing from you again, Triforce_Luigi said this item 2 months ago.

FruitFlow

Quote from: wiiboychris on January 31, 2008, 06:56:02 PM
This is another SAME old thing from you again, Triforce_Luigi said this item 2 months ago.
What the heck do you mean again I'm barely even here so how should I know and how do you know no one else knows of this? All I'm doing is letting people know my ideas, is that a crime?
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Lotos

So?  I didn't hear it before.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Lotos on January 31, 2008, 06:59:08 PM
So?  I didn't hear it before.
Thank you, that's what I'm trying to say

Geno

I swear I've seen this thread before

Yeah it would be a good idea though.