Started by Ridley, November 07, 2007, 11:57:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should he?

Hell yes
Yes
No
Hell no

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Triforceman22

I would want him in...
But he can't be in.... because there can only be three 3rd part reps. and two are already taken (one is also from the same company... Sonic... ;))
Maybe as an AT....

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

DSWiiMaster42

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)

Xanatos

Shadow would be pretty cool, but he would be similar to Sonic in feel (not necessarily his moves).

Dawei

Sakurai said that there would be 2 or 3 3rd party reps NOT including Snake, so it's possible.

As for him being in, I could care less.

thunderhero4

although his chances are really low, hed have one of the best movesets, if u made him right... i said hell yes, cuz the more characters, the better.

Depster

IF anything, he'll just be a sonic recolor... but i would like him in!

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

Ridley

an alternate character would not be bad come to think of it
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

bluaki

As an alternate costume, sure.
As a new character, no way. Tails should be way more deserving of that out of the Sonic characters.

vernanonix

Quote from: bluaki on November 08, 2007, 02:12:12 PM
As an alternate costume, sure.
As a new character, no way. Tails should be way more deserving of that out of the Sonic characters.
I'm agreeing with you on that one.

tollhouse2006

What on Earth can Tails possibly do?  I've always pictured him as a wus but if you can tell how he can fight maybe I'll change my thoughts about him.  I know he can fly but what else can he do?
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

Triforceman22

Quote from: tollhouse2006 on November 09, 2007, 04:41:42 AM
What on Earth can Tails possibly do?  I've always pictured him as a wus but if you can tell how he can fight maybe I'll change my thoughts about him.  I know he can fly but what else can he do?

Tails + Cyclone = good character

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Rius

I really want Shadow to be playable, but the he might just end up being an AT. :(

LightShock

It would be cool if he was in, but Tails is way more deservering.

tollhouse2006

Are you Sonic fans not satisfied that atleast Sonic is in?!!!! >:(  Why do you want more Sonic characters?  You already got the blue hedgehog who doesn't wear pants!!  :D
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi