News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

This Thread is Back, Note Something Interesting About The Person Above You!

Started by JrDude, December 26, 2009, 02:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dawnwolfNxhoj

Night the Lucario

(don't ask)

Seems to like Seifer. If the white feather is anything to go by, at least.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

Kayo

Thinks i irritate the living poop out of Sky when really I can only hope.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

jnfs2014

Neerb

Likes Final Fantasy 8... or Kingdom Hearts... or maybe Dissidea Final Fantasy...

Kayo

Nice google translate, J. That grammar was terrible.

Has an animated Mewtwo as his avatar.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

jnfs2014

Kayo

[move][/move]

Mystic

Kayo

[move][/move]

Mystic

Kayo

[move][/move]

Neerb

Kayo

Mistakes Spanish (and half a sentence of Italian) for Portuguese.
[move][/move]

Neerb

Isn't one of those people who hates all new pokemon just because they don't look like old ones.