News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Trivia Assassination *NOW* *Special Addition*

Started by Macawmoses, April 13, 2008, 01:51:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

Yes, I know, I know, EDITION, not addition. However, tonight's special ADDITION is just that.....wait and see how it plays out though.

Game Time: 4 PST

Questions: Until I am bored, likely 30-45 minute round.

Sex: Please

Topic: NSF

Yes, on special editions the topic is virtually always NSF. Tonight is like a party for me, so it can be a party for you, but remember, no one knows more about NSF than Silverhawk79.....can you beat the reigning NSF Topic Champ?

What about the reigning champ, the Assassin himself, Tuppy? A lot stands in your way for this rank tonight, as questions are going to be doubled.

Rather than playing from -3 to 3, we will be playing from -6 to 6. It could be high scoring.....or a lot of you could be assassinated (see: Hector the Axe)

Rules are same as always, will be discussed before hand. Special Bonus' are being brought back, (BB) and (GD) are most likely, and a new one could appear as well.....

So, be in chat, party, and win a rank.

Kayo

you know i would really love to do this, but i have to be at work at that time. D:

oh well. i'll try to watch what i can. :P
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Tupin

If I can win an Anti-NSF game, I can win one about NSF.  :)

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

HTA!

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

PsychoYoshi

You both suck.

Also, I was really worried about the topic title before you explained it, Mack. I was about to lose all faith in humanity again.

Macawmoses

Quote from: PsychoYoshi on April 13, 2008, 03:09:26 PM
You both suck.

Also, I was really worried about the topic title before you explained it, Mack. I was about to lose all faith in humanity again.
You should know me better than that PY, come on.

5 minutes.

Macawmoses

Silverhawk79

Macawmoses

Macawmoses

HTA!