News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Hey everyone

Started by B9M, December 26, 2007, 07:26:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B9M

Looks like EJ finally went off the deep end  :P. So I came here, so I can find some sanity. I was B9M on there, then Shadowwolf.

I'm a nice person so feel free to Pm me if you'd like ^_^.

POKE-N15

Don't forget to step down from being a mod at NS2. You need to make a statement.

B9M

Quote from: POKE-N15 on December 26, 2007, 07:59:18 AM
Don't forget to step down from being a mod at NS2. You need to make a statement.
I plan on doing that later on today, as soon as I can get other KOH to do the same. Also, I'm just staying on as crowd control, and by NO means am I loyal to EJ.

FelixNgamer

Quote from: B9M on December 26, 2007, 08:06:48 AM
I plan on doing that later on today, as soon as I can get other KOH to do the same. Also, I'm just staying on as crowd control, and by NO means am I loyal to EJ.

Thanks for saying that.  I knew the staff wasn't loyal to EJ.  Anyway, welcome to the forums.

B9M

Quote from: FelixNgamer on December 26, 2007, 08:12:39 AM
Quote from: B9M on December 26, 2007, 08:06:48 AM

Thanks for saying that.  I knew the staff wasn't loyal to EJ.  Anyway, welcome to the forums.
You're welcome ^_^.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Ridley

Welcome to the forums. What boards do you frequent most and what did EJ do?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

__THAT__GUY__

Yussss it's good to have you here. I noticed Patrick was pretty mad at EJ too.

I hope all the staff quits.

B9M

Quote from: Ridley on December 26, 2007, 08:40:08 AM
Power On :P, Information Highway, Pokémon boards, etc. -- by the way, are you Ridley_Prime from Nsider? Just wondering. He's getting rid of Power On for good and he didn't notify the staff about it.

Thanks for the welcome ^_^.

B9M

Quote from: __THAT__GUY__ on December 26, 2007, 08:56:52 AM
Yussss it's good to have you here. I noticed Patrick was pretty mad at EJ too.

I hope all the staff quits.
Yea he is. Don't blame him for feeling that way about it either.

I hope so as well.

Ridley

Quote from: B9M on December 26, 2007, 09:17:53 AM
Power On :P, Information Highway, Pokémon boards, etc. -- by the way, are you Ridley_Prime from Nsider? Just wondering. He's getting rid of Power On for good and he didn't notify the staff about it.

No I'm not RidleyPrime... I am just a member here. I lurked the old Nsider since 2003 but never joined so I know who everybody is but they don't know me. I got all these posts here.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

B9M

Quote from: Ridley on December 26, 2007, 09:24:09 AM

No I'm not RidleyPrime... I am just a member here. I lurked the old Nsider since 2003 but never joined so I know who everybody is but they don't know me. I got all these posts here.
Oh, I see -- thanks for clearing that up. Interesting, I was a member there since December of 04'. It was fun while it lasted ^_^.

Ridley

Quote from: B9M on December 26, 2007, 09:33:07 AM

Oh, I see -- thanks for clearing that up. Interesting, I was a member there since December of 04'. It was fun while it lasted ^_^.

Ok nice to see you here
...It's quite obvious...

B9M

Quote from: Ridley on December 26, 2007, 09:42:37 AM

Ok nice to see you here
Thanks. ^_^

I plan on staying on as a Koh now at NS2 to help out since Power On has been reopened and chaos is going on there.

Ridley

Quote from: B9M on December 26, 2007, 11:07:13 AM
Quote from: Ridley on December 26, 2007, 09:42:37 AM

Ok nice to see you here
Thanks. ^_^

I plan on staying on as a Koh now at NS2 to help out since Power On has been reopened and chaos is going on there.

Will you still come here?
...It's quite obvious...

B9M

Yea I will, to get away from some of the insanity :P.

This site has some things that NS2 does not, like an arts board ;).