News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Heya, newbie here.

Started by AshRaven, October 03, 2007, 04:04:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AshRaven

Hi! i was never a member of the original Nsider, i just joined. i came here following a link given to me by 7Deadly$ins.  :)

anyway...about me. I am mostly really lazy, tho that doesn't really matter on here. i'm not a grammer/spelling/etc nazi or anything of the sort. i like video games, anime, books, reading, writing, photo editing, and other such hobbies. I'm a fairly friendly person, i usually like meeting new people, but i can be more than a bit anti-social at times. i also greatly enjoy arguing. my favorite thing to argue about is RELGION. i'm putting that upfront. I'm an athiest and usually i can accept other people's religions...but if they start saying how their's is the only one, the right one, and everyone else is going to hell or something, that i can't stand. sorry. i'll retaliate to anything of the sort.
I'm female, straight, and am uninterested in a realtionship of any kind.

i hope some people here are friendly...!

ERRORCODE

Nice intro. :D

I'm not one to argue about things like that but oh well. Hope to see you around.

AshRaven

i'm fairly good at arguing so it's become kind of a hobby for me...^.^;;

thanks for the welcome! i hope to see you around too!

7Deadly$ins

Hi AshRaven~~ kyah.  :) It's spifftacular to have you here!
http://z6.invisionfree.com/BatenKaitos

The biggest Baten Kaitos forum in existence; join today~!

LightShock

welcome to the forums, I take it he gave you his referral link? :O smart because that happens to be the new contest going on! take your referral link (in your profile) and get people to join like deadly did to you! :)

anyways, enough of that, welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay ^_^

7Deadly$ins

Quote from: LightShock on October 03, 2007, 08:58:59 PM
welcome to the forums, I take it he gave you his referral link? :O smart because that happens to be the new contest going on! take your referral link (in your profile) and get people to join like deadly did to you! :)

For future reference, I'm female.  ;)

LightShock

Quote from: 7Deadly$ins on October 03, 2007, 09:09:31 PM
Quote from: LightShock on October 03, 2007, 08:58:59 PM

For future reference, I'm female.  ;)
wow im really sry.. I didnt know.. :( *is embarrased, like really embarrased*

7Deadly$ins

xD It's okay. Don't worry about it.

But anyway, AshRaven, hope to see you around NSider~~  :D Also, your username is really cool.

Ridley

nice to see new people stay here and liven things up :D
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...