News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

2v2 - Let's discuss this.

Started by Thirdkoopa, January 04, 2010, 09:01:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thirdkoopa

You know why Smash is such a good four-player fighter? Here's your hint: It's not Free-For-All

Yes, Team Mode. The major thing that keeps me playing this game offline with my friends. Team mode is even amazing online If you can reduce lag (Note: The last part) It's even helped me introduce newer players to the game along with still being able to enjoy it. It's just something...Great in all 3 smash games. I'm usually Red or Blue team; Depends on my character.

Of course, I'm generally not a fan of items, but Team Healer is one of those exceptions online since It's so unnoticed and it involves a decent bit of strategy too. On future ways to improve it: I'd like to see uncolored teams, but I can't think of anything else. Can't really think of specifics with uncolored teams. Maybe have a flag still over them.

So, what do you think of it? How often do you play it? What color team are you on? What do you think of Team Healer? Any ways or ideas to improve it on the future?
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

StarWindWizard7

LOL, Finally...somebody who shares my views.

I LOVE Team battle ... especially Online.
Thats the sure bet way for me to play against any of you is if we are only on teams.

I'm Always the blue team because blue is my favorite color.
What I like to do here is get a person here to be on my team vs 2 cpu level 9.
(Unless we have more players)
It's a lot more difficult then it sounds.

But at this way, I can show my partner how good I play and I see how good they play.
I also see them do things/tricks that I never thought of doing
*praises Gameree*

=D

jnfs2014

Team Battle NEEDS to not be just color's, but everything.

JrDude

I've had that idea for teams for a long time, it shouldn't be based on color, but something floating above their head (like a flag).

Also, I rarely ever do team battles, but when I do, it depends on the character I use when doing team on what color I use, usually red, but it will often stay the color I always had because other people could care less.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

Yes. Me and my friends ALWAYS played this. O don't know where I would be without Team BATTLES. D:
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Gamree

Quote from: NOA_STAR on January 04, 2010, 09:34:49 AM
LOL, Finally...somebody who shares my views.

I LOVE Team battle ... especially Online.
Thats the sure bet way for me to play against any of you is if we are only on teams.

I'm Always the blue team because blue is my favorite color.
What I like to do here is get a person here to be on my team vs 2 cpu level 9.
(Unless we have more players)
It's a lot more difficult then it sounds.

But at this way, I can show my partner how good I play and I see how good they play.
I also see them do things/tricks that I never thought of doing
*praises Gameree*

=D

Tsk, tsk, Star.  After all this time we've been brawling, and you still can't spell my name correctly.  I am so disappointed...   :(

But yeah, Team Matches are a blast to play, especially if you're lucky enough to get one set up between human players online.   =3

Doodle

I love team battles.
I've always preferred team battles over free-for-alls.
In fact, I feel pretty much the same way for any game. :U
YEAH

The Riddler

I CAN'T PLAY TEAM BATTLES WHEN IT'S RED VS. GREEN AND PEOPLE USE THE SAME CHARACTERS, THANKS TO ME BEING COLORBLIND. IT HAS TO BE BLUE VS. OTHER.

I'VE FOUND IVYSAUR AND DEDEDE MAKE A FUN TEAM.

Neerb

Free-for-all generally feels more fun when playing with friends.
Online, though, Teams seems WAY more fun for some reason.

Nixon

dubs are pretty legit, but it can get pretty annoying if your teammate sucks lmao.

Warchamp7

I prefer to 1v3 with Ganondorf.

Magnum

Quote from: Warchamp7 on March 24, 2010, 07:16:42 PM
I prefer to 1v3 with Ganondorf.
1. Has an Edward Elric avatar
2. Good lol post
3. Epic sig

I like you already ;)

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Warchamp7

The best part is that it's true. No one in my town is any good at Brawl.

Magnum

Quote from: Warchamp7 on March 24, 2010, 07:26:39 PM
The best part is that it's true. No one in my town is any good at Brawl.
We have a good list of players for you to try. I suggest playing Star first, as he is playing this game every day. Then, if you beat him and are truly amazing, go pro.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Magnum on March 24, 2010, 07:55:09 PM
We have a good list of players for you to try. I suggest playing Star first, as he is playing this game every day. Then, if you beat him and are truly amazing, go pro.
By that, he means Star kind of spams a bit with long-range attacks...

...Never go to the Mario Bros. stage when he's near. You'll get shell-shocked a lot.