News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Metroid: Other M Plot Question

Started by JrDude, October 04, 2010, 04:51:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

I beat the game today, the final final boss was easier than the darn Power Bomb bugs (more time consuming, but easier).
But yeah anyway, I was bored and decided to watch every scene in the Theater thingy, and it never clarified (though probably made it obvious and I missed it [I missed it while playing, and was falling asleep while re-watching]), Who is "The Deleter?"
Was it K.G.? If you look at "Characters" on Pause near end game, it says he isn't dead, just missing.
or was it James? The guy who sneaked up on Madeline/Mellisa/MB and was found dead by Samus?
Possibly Adam? I mean, he was stalking Samus and shot her, and later died to kill the Metroids, but seriously, why shoot Samus? "They can't be frozen" So you shoot me? and then try to freeze it yourself? (and succeed no less) It did say his name on the report thingy, maybe he killed everything to hide the fact that he tried and failed?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Cornwad

It was James, he has the evil mustache. He tried to kill MB and then died. It's hard to figure out though, because the story is really poorly written.

DededeCloneChris

Samus found James first in the base of Sector 1. Since he was the only one who knew how to handle machines, he set the base to explode to destroy the evidence. He tried to dispatch each one of the team members, and that also include "Madeline", but she managed to overwhelm him, and thus, he was the Deleter. It couldn't have been K.G. since he was killed in Sector 2 and tossed to the lava, so Samus' log didn't catalog him because he was never mentioned.

JrDude

Well I remember the scene where he was kicked into the lava, but it never said who it was (though I guess there isn't much other people it could have been)
[move][/move]
Dude .

X-3

James has a "faded" 07 on his helmet. Now, take a look at the Deleter in that scene where KG gets kicked into the lava.

Quote from: Cornwad on October 04, 2010, 05:38:39 PM
It was James, he has the evil mustache. He tried to kill MB and then died. It's hard to figure out though, because the story is really poorly written.

Really? I thought it was blatantly obvious, regardless of story strength.

SkyMyl

I actually thought KG was the deleter until I remembered that lava scene.

Quote from: X-3 on October 06, 2010, 08:36:15 AM
James has a "faded" (0)07 on his helmet.
...James Bond?