News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Another GFAQS Prophet!

Started by ACBOY, January 03, 2008, 10:54:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACBOY

Apparently, there's ANOTHER "leak" of Brawl. Here's the link: http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=928518&topic=40545546
He says:

-Jajamaru is in Brawl (he's a very old NES char, I don't feel like doing the research for you--just know that his game was recently released for the Virtual Console)

-There is a ranking system--it has to do with that "submit your info" option Sakurai wrote about. You can get a permanent trophy if you're #1.

-He says Ridley isn't in Brawl. At all. "The Metroid series only has two playable characters, Sylux and Samus, and Sylux is very similar to Samus." Sylux is from Metroid Prime: Hunters.

-Takamaru the samurai is an assist trophy.

-Captain Falcon is in Brawl. He goes on to say: "Captain Falcon is nearly the same as he was in Super Smash Brother's Melee, but is a bit slower. His Final Smash is "Final Stretch", a random fighter get's "Rival" over their head, and Captain Falcon's ship Blue Falcon,slams toward them (Usually KO'ing, and when it does KO, Captain Falcon crosses his arms and poses with cool fire around him).
"

-He confirms Lucario and says this: "Well, for those wondering about Lucario,

Lucario requires one to collect 100 trophies to unlock, to me one of the hardest characters to unlock.

His A moves are actually punch combos, every single one of them!

This might seem stale but his B moves make it work very nicely. His standard B move is a blue version of Mewtwo's dark ball, I think it is called Aura Blast or something. Smash+B is Vacuum Punch, which pulls the foe to Lucario. Up B, is Extremespeed, which is like Mewtwo's Teleport, but it is directional like Zelda's, and it causes damage. Down B is Counter, (Think Marth).

His Final Smash is 'Close Combat', he dashes at the opponent (Like Link's Final Smash), and than unleashes a blinding fury of punches, easily KO'ing the foe at 40%+. "

-Says this about Wolf, Ness and Knuckles: "Ness and Wolf are both in Brawl, to get them you must beat Classic with Lucas and Fox respectively.

Wolf O'Donnell is an interesting character actually, because he plays much differently from Fox (Unlike Falco in Super Smash Brothers: Melee) He has no Blaster, instead he uses a Rocket Launcher similar to Snake's, and his UP+B is a Jet Pack. If anything he plays like Snake!

Sonic pairs with Pit/ Mario/ Kirby depending on the choices you make in the Subspace Emissary. You unlock Knuckles actually, by beating c-lassic Mode with him on Hard.

Knuckles is one the better characters to be honest. He is basically overpowered. He is a very heavy character, yet he is also fast on his feet... and he has tons of strong punches. He can actually climb ledges, when you use his UP B, which is Echindna Glide, and can burrow underground with his DOWN B. His Final Smash is a powerful punch to the ground that literally KO's anyone it hits, damaging anyone one the ground with shockwaves. "

-Capcom has no part of this game, so those asking for Pheonix Wright and Megaman are out of luck.

-You can expect however, to see two of Square's characters, Cecil and Geno. If you need more detail, Cecil is a faster version of Ike, with a different Final Smash, and Geno is from Super Mario RPG.

False much? But we'll just wait 'n' see. Now this is it all summarized up from SmashBoards.

Triforceman22

wow, that is really fake...
Knuckles can't be in...

Only one third party rep for one third party developer.

sega- sonic

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Triforceman22 on January 03, 2008, 10:59:50 AM
Knuckles can't be in...

sega- sonic

And even if Sega got another rep, it wouldn't be from the Sonic series.

Triforceman22

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on January 03, 2008, 11:02:56 AM
Knuckles can't be in...

sega- sonic

And even if Sega got another rep, it wouldn't be from the Sonic series.

Probably a NIGHTS rep....

Dawei

Knuckles can't be in...

sega- sonic
That isn't confirmed.

Anyway, Gamefaqs usually has the fake "prophets" and such. It's a little more believe when the information is few and far between, but such a large amount of info just then doesn't seem believable.

Triforceman22

Quote from: Dawei on January 03, 2008, 11:06:59 AM
Knuckles can't be in...

sega- sonic
That isn't confirmed.

Anyway, Gamefaqs usually has the fake "prophets" and such. It's a little more believe when the information is few and far between, but such a large amount of info just then doesn't seem believable.

yeah, but it is very unlikely.

Dawei

Quote from: Triforceman22 on January 03, 2008, 11:09:29 AM
Knuckles can't be in...

sega- sonic
That isn't confirmed.

That isn't the point. The point is Sakurai never said there would be only 1 rep from the 3rd parties per franchise.

Triforceman22

Quote from: Dawei on January 03, 2008, 11:12:04 AM
Knuckles can't be in...

sega- sonic
That isn't confirmed.

That isn't the point. The point is Sakurai never said there would be only 1 rep from the 3rd parties per franchise.

I'm not starting an argument.
but there is only 3-4 3rd parties in the game.
I doubt another Sega character is in.

Dawei

Quote from: Triforceman22 on January 03, 2008, 11:16:25 AM
Knuckles can't be in...

sega- sonic
That isn't confirmed.

Once again, that is besides the point. I'm only saying that it's possible. I never said it was going to happen, and I doubt it will happen, but my point is that it isn't impossible.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Dawei on January 03, 2008, 11:30:36 AM
Knuckles can't be in...

sega- sonic
That isn't confirmed.

Once again, that is besides the point. I'm only saying that it's possible. I never said it was going to happen, and I doubt it will happen, but my point is that it isn't impossible.
And of top of that, how can Lucario be the most hardest character to get? Come one, Mewtwo is more harder than recollect 100 trophies!

Dawei

Quote from: wiiboychris on January 03, 2008, 11:48:06 AM
Knuckles can't be in...

sega- sonic
That isn't confirmed.

And of top of that, how can Lucario be the most hardest character to get? Come one, Mewtwo is more harder than recollect 100 trophies!
Going to be out of the house for awhile/not playing smash? Turn it on Vs. mode. Going to bed? Turn it on Vs mode. You can get him easily.

There is also the thing where you put it on one-stock and run off the edge 900 times.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Dawei on January 03, 2008, 11:56:50 AM
Knuckles can't be in...

sega- sonic
That isn't confirmed.

Going to be out of the house for awhile/not playing smash? Turn it on Vs. mode. Going to bed? Turn it on Vs mode. You can get him easily.

There is also the thing where you put it on one-stock and run off the edge 900 times.
That is not point.

Also the entire text lose the meaning because of the word "I think".

Dawei

Quote from: wiiboychris on January 03, 2008, 11:59:00 AM
Knuckles can't be in...

sega- sonic
That isn't confirmed.

That is not point.

"Come one, Mewtwo is more harder than recollect 100 trophies!"

You said Mewtwo is harder to unlock than Lucario (according to this prophet). That was your point. I showed how Mewtwo is easier, because you don't have to actually do anything. You don't have to attack once and you can get him. With Lucario, you would have to actually take time to unlock.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: wiiboychris on January 03, 2008, 11:59:00 AM
Knuckles can't be in...

sega- sonic
That isn't confirmed.

That is not point.

Guntz: Also how come Knuckles is too powerful, and of top of that, a heavy character? He is more lighter than Mario.

tollhouse2006

This GFaqs prophet is bs, and that's it.  I was believing everything up until it talked about Knuckles.  Knuckles is hardly a good choice for a second Sonic rep.  Shadow should be in more than Knuckles in my opinion.  This wouldn't be the first time Gamefaqs made stuff up.
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi