News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

What would your mario game have in it ?

Started by Allegretto, February 04, 2008, 07:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allegretto

If you could make your own Mario Game what ideas would you want in it?

What i would definitly do is keep most of the story the same, Bowser would come and steal Peach away from her castle and you would need to follow collecting stars, exept I would like it to be just like Galaxy, but with a paper mario element to it. What I mean by this is, you would start with a 3 Hp meter like in Galaxy but after defeating ceartin enimies, and gaining stars you could lvl up your Hp meter to a max of 12, you would be able to shoot fireballs but only with a ceartin powerup you gain by defeating enimes and you may purchase it from stores, this power up would allow you to be fire mario for one lvl, you could lvl up this power up to make the fire balls more powerful. The levels would consist of classic lvls like world 1-1, exept it would be more detailed and complex. I would use a mix of mario lvls, with games ranging from the origanal super mario world, all the way to Super Mario Galaxy, I would include lvls similar from super mario 64.
However one thing i would have that would really be fun to everyone thats a fan of Luigi is that after you beat Bowser as Mario you can restart the game as Luigi, exept instead of Peach that bowser would steal it would be [spoiler]Daisy[/spoiler] There would be diffrent attacks and skills in Luigi's storyline.

This is just my idea, how about everyone else? what would your mario game have in it ?

thunderhero4

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

SHUTOKOU BATTLE 89

Martial Arts, cars chases and, gunfights. HELLS YEAH!!!!

Shujinco2

If ANYTHING, I would have an arcade mode with Mario bros. 1 & 2 & 3, Super Mario world 1 & 2, Dr. Mario, and a full speed version of Super Mario 64. :)

As for the actual gameplay of the main game...TANOOKIE MARIO! Nuf' said!

Gwen Khan