It took me long enough *melee past stages observation*

Started by Lotos, February 05, 2008, 06:27:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotos

Look at the character and look at how you unlock it:

Yoshi's Island - Get a certain distance in Home Run Contest
Kongo Jungle - Survive 15 Minute Melee
Dreamland - Clear Target Test with all 25 characters

Well, with the exception of Dreamland, but if you're creative and persuasive enough, it can apply too, the representative is the one you can use easiest to unlock that stage.

Home Run Contest.  Yoshi's A down in air is a flutter kick.  You can inflict massive damage on Sandbag without sending him flying or worry about him moving.

15 Minute Melee.  DK's B down can be a great defensive move to take out the enemies in 15 minute melee without having to put up with 15 minutes of fighting and taking a lot of damage.

I'm thinking with Kirby, he can easily access targets on most of the other stages with his floating.  Jigglypuff did not have a direct represented stage from SSB64, and she was not a default, and none of the Pokémon stages resembled the Saffron City stage.

Michael227

Quote from: Lotos on February 05, 2008, 06:27:33 PM
Look at the character and look at how you unlock it:

Yoshi's Island - Get a certain distance in Home Run Contest
Kongo Jungle - Survive 15 Minute Melee
Dreamland - Clear Target Test with all 25 characters

Well, with the exception of Dreamland, but if you're creative and persuasive enough, it can apply too, the representative is the one you can use easiest to unlock that stage.

Home Run Contest.  Yoshi's A down in air is a flutter kick.  You can inflict massive damage on Sandbag without sending him flying or worry about him moving.

15 Minute Melee.  DK's B down can be a great defensive move to take out the enemies in 15 minute melee without having to put up with 15 minutes of fighting and taking a lot of damage.

I'm thinking with Kirby, he can easily access targets on most of the other stages with his floating.  Jigglypuff did not have a direct represented stage from SSB64, and she was not a default, and none of the Pokémon stages resembled the Saffron City stage.
yeah i found that out too however ssbb's past stages don quite work that way

Java

Hmm...that's pretty interesting.

I never realized it.

Allegretto

Quote from: Java_Java on February 06, 2008, 12:38:44 PM
Hmm...that's pretty interesting.

I never realized it.

That is intresting, seems each course you unlock its easiest To unlock with the specific character