News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Devil May cry 4

Started by Allegretto, February 13, 2008, 08:28:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allegretto

So I just got Devil May cry 4 and I have to say this game is awesome! You play as a member of the order of the sword known as Nero, he's pretty hot headed but he sure is powerful! Also after accoplishing ceartin goals you can play as Dante, the well known demon hunter. This game has poweful combo's, suberb graphics and exellent controls, you can also customize your character to better suit your needs. I would greatly recommend this to any Xbox 360 or PS3 owner  ;)

Magnum

Just one problem, if you think it's still the hard game you look forward to, look for a new one. The level of difficulty has been greatly reduced to 'Help all of the gamers who aren't as good as the major gamers'

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

THEEVILSPERKY

I bought DMC4 as well.  I greatly enjoyed the first one, haven't touched the second one (I got the trilogy set many months ago but my friend has borrowed this one since I got it..), and am about half-way through DMC3.  I plan on beating that one before moving on to 4.  It's too bad to hear it may not be as difficult as 3.. but that doesn't necessarily mean it'll be less enjoyable; to each his/her own.  I enjoyed the demos and I'm looking forward to playing it (I look forward to playing and beating 3 more right now though!).
NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite

Allegretto

Quote from: THEEVILSPERKY on February 18, 2008, 02:33:36 AM
I bought DMC4 as well.  I greatly enjoyed the first one, haven't touched the second one (I got the trilogy set many months ago but my friend has borrowed this one since I got it..), and am about half-way through DMC3.  I plan on beating that one before moving on to 4.  It's too bad to hear it may not be as difficult as 3.. but that doesn't necessarily mean it'll be less enjoyable; to each his/her own.  I enjoyed the demos and I'm looking forward to playing it (I look forward to playing and beating 3 more right now though!).
It may not be as hard but Magnum dident actually beat the game/doesnt own it. I was with him when we first played it and we only did around 3 missions. This game can be very difficult at times if you are on the hardest difficulty Setting  ;).

Magnum

Quote from: Allegretto on February 18, 2008, 03:50:16 PM
It may not be as hard but Magnum dident actually beat the game/doesnt own it. I was with him when we first played it and we only did around 3 missions. This game can be very difficult at times if you are on the hardest difficulty Setting  ;).

Oh No, I've played a good 7 missions. There are 20, but I got the feel and it isn't that great.
Heaven or Hell will suck though

Allegretto

Quote from: MagnumSonic on February 18, 2008, 07:42:52 PM
Quote from: Allegretto on February 18, 2008, 03:50:16 PM

Oh No, I've played a good 7 missions. There are 20, but I got the feel and it isn't that great.
Heaven or Hell will suck though
Yea yea..you got to the forest fine!! Are you sure you were on Devil hunter?

Magnum

Yes.

BTW, Heaven or Hell mode is where you and your enemies die in one hit. No matter what

Geno

Sadly, the fun stopped when I started playing as dante.

Magnum

Quote from: Geno on February 19, 2008, 09:56:44 AM
Sadly, the fun stopped when I started playing as dante.
I can see why. Nero is different, has the Devil Bringer, and the motorcycle charged sword. Dante has two guns and a sword :|