News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Pick One! Reanimation!

Started by JrDude, October 26, 2009, 07:02:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Scientist will only reanimate ONE of these guys, which will you revive?

Aerodactyl
Omanyte
Kabuto
Lileep
Anorith
Cranidos
Shieldon

So_So_Man

Its missing the one I like.

EDIT:  I suppose I should be a little clearer about which one I like.  I like Espeon

Gwen Khan

ThePowerOfOne

jnfs2014

DededeCloneChris

Friendly Hostile

I should ban you for not including Espeon.

JrDude

o_o
I had Espeon.....
Oh yeah, the Poll sometimes doesn't include all of the options, it was harder to tell on this poll.....
Yeah, someone should fix that problem with polls, it happened a lot in the past, it hasn't happened recently which is why I didn't notice.
Poll restarted and fixed, this time it really didn't want to include Glaceon, but I did it.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Java

Jolteon has always been my favorite.

Lotos

Flareon.  Leafeon shouldn't get votes because that intercourse er should have been in R/G/B/Y with the leaf stone.

RX-78-2

This was a close one between Umbreon and Glaceon, but Glaceon got the vote for numerous "little" reasons. Umbreon still comes in at a close second, and Espeon is a close third.

When there was only the first set of three, I liked them all the same. I never could form an opinion on Espeon or Umbreon until using them in Pokémon Coliseum. I really liked them both. When Glaceon and Leafeon were revealed, they were equally as awesome, but I really like the Ice-type and Glaceon's stat orientation. The fact that May has one in the animé further showed me its awesomeness.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Friendly Hostile

I prefer Espeon and Vaporeon, but Espeon is more useful, so I went with that.

chaosgear

i pick jolteon. i dont know why.

i expect umbreon to win though. im surprised hes not winning.

Matt

Espeon, Vaporeon, Jolteon... tough choice, but I think I will go with Jolteon. Jolteon can rip apart all of the other evolutions if giving the right moveset, with that being said, he is badass.

Triforce_Luigi

Nayrman

Umbreon has always been my favorite.
We need more pure dark types...