News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Arceus out at Toys R Us (requests closed, check link those who requested)

Started by Lotos, November 08, 2009, 08:54:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotos

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on November 11, 2009, 09:11:59 PM
Hey Lotos.
I'm not certain if I have anything valuable to trade you.

What do you want?

Anything interesting.  Nothing too rare though.

Then again, you can give me whatever you think it's worth.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Lotos on November 11, 2009, 09:14:44 PM
Anything interesting.  Nothing too rare though.

Then again, you can give me whatever you think it's worth.
Let me look through my inventory and pokemon.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Lotos

I gotta go, sorry :(  It's 11:31 over here.

ThePowerOfOne

I suppose if you still have an extra one i'll take it. I've been sick all week, so it's been impossible for me to go.

I don't know what I could trade you for it. I haven't even beaten Platinum yet, so I haven't caught Darkrai or Shaymin. Only thing I have right now is a male Modest Togepi I got from Cynthia (Serene Grace ability).

FruitFlow

Quote from: Lotos on November 11, 2009, 09:31:33 PM
I gotta go, sorry :(  It's 11:31 over here.
Okay.
That'll give me some time to sort things out.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Silverhawk79

FruitFlow

I've got a Kadabra w/Master Ball and a few of the rare stones.

So_So_Man

I have an almost definitely hacked crobat.  level 100, shiny, pokerus'd (might have worn off, dont remember)

EDIT: I'll throw up a friend code tomorrow, i need to sleep now

JrDude

I've asked this before, but I forgot what the answer was...
When going to Toys R Us for the event, do you have to go somewhere in Toys R Us? or can I just walk in the front door, pull out my DS and get Arceus?
Also, does this event give us the item to get Arceus? or it gives us the Arceus itself?
[move][/move]
Dude .

The Riddler

I'm going tomorrow.
Promised myself I'd never go to one of these, but this girl I know who likes Pokemon wants to go, so I'm bringing her, and she's darn cute, so ffffff.

Might as well.

Will it work with D/P too or just Platinum?

Light

Hey Lotos can I have one please? ;-;
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Lotos

Quote from: First Mate Robbie Riddle on November 11, 2009, 11:28:51 PM
I'm going tomorrow.
Promised myself I'd never go to one of these, but this girl I know who likes Pokemon wants to go, so I'm bringing her, and she's darn cute, so ffffff.

Might as well.

Will it work with D/P too or just Platinum?

Works with both.  Adding two more Arceuses later.

Lotos

Quote from: JrDude ♫ on November 11, 2009, 10:36:30 PM
I've asked this before, but I forgot what the answer was...
When going to Toys R Us for the event, do you have to go somewhere in Toys R Us? or can I just walk in the front door, pull out my DS and get Arceus?
Also, does this event give us the item to get Arceus? or it gives us the Arceus itself?

R-Zone (game section).   The Marriland guy said that it's possible to stand outside where the R-Zone is outside of the building and get one, but you might as well go inside.  I think you can also get $5 off a DS game if you download the Arceus.

FruitFlow

SkyMyl

Just came back with mine. Maybe I can finally beat this game now. >_>;