News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Arceus out at Toys R Us (requests closed, check link those who requested)

Started by Lotos, November 08, 2009, 08:54:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotos

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on November 12, 2009, 05:14:21 PM
Well, I kinda wanted to play fair since you're giving me a really good pokemon.
I'd feel like I'm ripping you off if I did that.

But mine's just a clone.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Lotos on November 12, 2009, 05:18:45 PM
But mine's just a clone.
Oh okay then.
I'll give you a random pokemon.
I still want to give you the Master Ball though.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Lotos

Ok.  Post your friend code.  Mine's on the second page somewhere.  To find it quicker, use the link in the first post.

jnfs2014

Justin

4725 7503 0594

I WILL give you a Darkrai w/Master Ball, but only on one condition. You will copy it and trade it back. Oh, and if anything happens to it, you owe me one. ;)

FruitFlow

Quote from: Lotos on November 12, 2009, 05:22:44 PM
Ok.  Post your friend code.  Mine's on the second page somewhere.  To find it quicker, use the link in the first post.
Okay here's mine: 0903 1084 6225.
Name is Clide.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

FruitFlow

Lotos

Quote from: PokemasterJ on November 12, 2009, 05:27:10 PM
Justin

4725 7503 0594

I WILL give you a Darkrai w/Master Ball, but only on one condition. You will copy it and trade it back. Oh, and if anything happens to it, you owe me one. ;)

deal.

FruitFlow

Hey thanks a lot Lotos.
Much appreciated.  ;)

Now all I have to do is find a legit Shaymin.

So_So_Man

So_So_Man

Lotos

Back on.  No voice chat please.

You're welcome So_So ;)

jnfs2014