News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Arceus out at Toys R Us (requests closed, check link those who requested)

Started by Lotos, November 08, 2009, 08:54:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Lotos

I think I moved it a little too far from the router and in front of the laptop.  I'm going to add two more Arceuses first to my gamecard.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Lotos on November 14, 2009, 06:40:13 PM
I think I moved it a little too far from the router and in front of the laptop.  I'm going to add two more Arceuses first to my gamecard.
Okay.

The Riddler

FruitFlow

Lotos

The connection intercourse ed up, but I have your Gengar.  Did you get the Arceus?

FruitFlow

Lotos

Don't mention it.

Heh, maybe I should start a site where people trade the files around, imageboard style.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Lotos on November 14, 2009, 07:14:28 PM
Don't mention it.

Heh, maybe I should start a site where people trade the files around, imageboard style.
LOL.
That would be so epic.

ThePowerOfOne

Ok, let me know when you want to trade. I will be busy tomorrow and I just got home, so either tonight or Tuesday. I have you registered, mine is:

Phaze
5027 0337 3959