News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Sunny Day Team Suggestions?

Started by Qsmash, December 24, 2009, 07:07:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

I don't just give shinies away :U
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Qsmash

umm...okay. That's why I said I'll trade you.

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Qsmash

ehhh...how about a bold lvl. 60 nature Manaphy? (We should continue this PMs.)

jnfs2014

Kaos doesn't have the balls to be a man and give stuff free to a friend.

Macawmoses

You can negotiate publicly if you must.

Kayo

Eh, we already did PMs a lot... and J, would you give away a nice shiny claydol for a bidoof?
[move][/move]

Qsmash

Quote from: PokemasterJ on December 26, 2009, 10:51:25 PM
Kaos doesn't have the balls to be a man and give stuff free to a friend.
Hey, don't you owe me a shiny Eevee?

jnfs2014

I'll get it to you, don't worry. You should know that because I've gotten screwed out of several shinies, and I don't want that happening to you.

Kayo

Quote from: PokemasterJ on December 27, 2009, 11:20:58 AM
I'll get it to you, don't worry. You should know that because I've gotten screwed out of several shinies, and I don't want that happening to you.
I have no idea if you're insinuating that I'd screw him out of a shiny or not; but he's not even trading me a shiny. But, anyway, i have over 200 shinies, the current record on Serebii Forums, but i still don't trade them for nothing. They're proof of how little of a life i have (heh...) and i treat them as if I only had like 6 shinies. Actually, i haven't gotten too many shinies lately... (whips out DS)
[move][/move]

Macawmoses

Quote from: K on December 27, 2009, 02:23:34 PM
I have no idea if you're insinuating that I'd screw him out of a shiny or not; but he's not even trading me a shiny. But, anyway, i have over 200 shinies, the current record on Serebii Forums, but i still don't trade them for nothing. They're proof of how little of a life i have (heh...) and i treat them as if I only had like 6 shinies. Actually, i haven't gotten too many shinies lately... (whips out DS)
proof of serebii claim plz

jnfs2014

Says the person that told me "Do you care if it's hacked?"

Kayo

Quote from: PokemasterJ on December 27, 2009, 07:06:52 PM
Says the person that told me "Do you care if it's hacked?"
i received a ho-oh in a trade that looks CLEARLY hacked, and i had no use for it, sir. I don't hack myself.

Actually, my friend helped me with "99 TMs" in Diamond, since its so cheap how some most of them only appear once per game. >_>

@Mack: proof? Currently no other user on Serebii Forums has posted a higher shiny count than I have. People have said they had as many as me, but they then start changing their claim if someone asks them about it. So, yeah. No one on Serebii has a higher shiny count.
[move][/move]

jnfs2014

Kayo

[move][/move]