News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

New Pokemon (as in game and species) coming!

Started by Macawmoses, January 29, 2010, 12:18:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

This is how I think it should go: Every area is known for certain Pokémon, but every now and then, you'll find some other Pokémon that likes to move and explore, like a flying Pokémon, like Pidgey, it isn't known to be in that area, but it flew there on its own, but it could also be Zigzagoon or some other Pokémon that likes to explore. Another thing relating to that is Pokémon outside of the region every now and then appearing due to stuff like that, in the Pokédex it would appear after the latest Pokémon until National Dex is obtained.
[move][/move]
Dude .

RX-78-2

Quote from: JrDude ½ on February 01, 2010, 01:38:33 AM
This is how I think it should go: Every area is known for certain Pokémon, but every now and then, you'll find some other Pokémon that likes to move and explore, like a flying Pokémon, like Pidgey, it isn't known to be in that area, but it flew there on its own, but it could also be Zigzagoon or some other Pokémon that likes to explore. Another thing relating to that is Pokémon outside of the region every now and then appearing due to stuff like that, in the Pokédex it would appear after the latest Pokémon until National Dex is obtained.
Quote from: mackormoses on February 01, 2010, 12:46:31 AM
Again, are coyotes limited to one region? No. It makes sense to have Pokemon migration.
I can agree with this. What would happen if there were actual Pokémon migration routes? For instance, if the games are made to recognize what month it is in real time, then bird Pokémon would migrate accordingly. That would be interesting and more realistic.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Turok

I like TerribleFrog's idea. Or how about you start in Kanto & once you have all of that regions pokemon you can catch the next region's & go to that region also? That might be a bit much though

[spoiler]
QuoteSo is it Capcom JPN or US screwing the PC release over? Both?
QuoteNUKE THEM FROM ORBIT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

PC GAMERS

If you don't give us what we want, we'll nuke you from orbit.
[/spoiler]

Lotos

Quote from: bluaki on January 29, 2010, 12:54:34 AM
I'm hoping this gen will be 107 Pokemon added, rather. The last two gens have ended at a terrible number.

Yes, it should be x01 or x51.  Only ONE mystery Pokemon, or better yet, if they want to add more, just make the number where they're counting the non-event pokemon stop five or six before the x01/x051. </ocd>

Quote from: Phaze on January 30, 2010, 12:21:06 AM
I still haven't beaten Platinum either. I beat the Sunnyshore gym and was going to train before the E4, but then just said "intercourse  it" and haven't played it in months |:
I brought over a level 100 Torterra from my Diamond to beat the E4.

Quote from: TUROK on January 31, 2010, 11:52:02 PM
This is what I mean. Have each region's pokemon ONLY in that region.
Yeah, with the exception of some common ones from other regions finding their way there (like Tentacool, Magikarp, Rattata, Pidgey, Wingull, Bidoof, etc.)

Well, Pokemon Trainer X or whatever it is will give us a Pokemon or two I think.

bluaki

Whee, a whole silhouette of what may be a gen 5 pokemon! Mindblowing news!

According to several sources, this was shown on Pokemon Sunday. I'll just say it looks like some freaky disproportionate thing and leave it at that until its apparent further reveal in two weeks.

Mystic

Cornwad

I think it looks like a fox mixed with Shiftry

JrDude

For some reason, it looks like a Ninetales evo to me o_o
[move][/move]
Dude .

Gwen Khan

Quote from: bluaki on February 06, 2010, 05:07:32 PM
Whee, a whole silhouette of what may be a gen 5 pokemon! Mindblowing news!

According to several sources, this was shown on Pokemon Sunday. I'll just say it looks like some freaky disproportionate thing and leave it at that until its apparent further reveal in two weeks.

what type do you think it is? I'm gonna guess at least part fighting

JrDude

Looks like Fire/Fighting to me. If it is, I hope it's not a starter.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Cornwad

It looks like a werewolf pokemon. Maybe Dark?

Macawmoses

First thing that came to my mind was a Vulpix evo. And I'd say it's fire regardless.

Gwen Khan

Quote from: JrDude ½ on February 06, 2010, 07:40:35 PM
Looks like Fire/Fighting to me. If it is, I hope it's not a starter.
the first gen two pokemon we saw was Ho-oh
for 3 was kecleon
and 4 was munchlax

so far we haven't seen a starter revealed first

DededeCloneChris

I think you can see some darkened patterns...

Macawmoses

Quote from: Gwen Khan on February 06, 2010, 08:49:00 PM
the first gen two pokemon we saw was Ho-oh
for 3 was kecleon
and 4 was munchlax

so far we haven't seen a starter revealed first
Was keckleon revealed through the anime on a cruise ship? or am I smoking again?