News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

New Pokemon (as in game and species) coming!

Started by Macawmoses, January 29, 2010, 12:18:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwen Khan

Quote from: mackormoses on February 06, 2010, 08:57:16 PM
Was keckleon revealed through the anime on a cruise ship? or am I smoking again?

a blimp in the anime, I remember first seeing it the episode was called "the kecleon Caper! I was trying to think what pokemon it was and was surprised to see a new one

Macawmoses

Right. I think I recall it.

By that logic then, we've not seen an evolution revealed yet (first) - a legendary, pre-evo, and stand alone. Hmm.

DededeCloneChris

We got Ho-oh in the very first episode, you know.

Macawmoses

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on February 06, 2010, 09:15:25 PM
We got Ho-oh in the very first episode, you know.
Yes, flying high up in the sky leaving a rainbow behind.

:0)

I think they had planned the second generation well in advance.

Cornwad

Apparently this is what it has a great chance of being:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

That wouldn't surprise me at all, Mightyena is already associated with the new movie, which makes no sense otherwise.

Mystic

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Cornwad on February 07, 2010, 10:53:50 AM
[spoiler][/spoiler]

That wouldn't surprise me at all, Mightyena is already associated with the new movie, which makes no sense otherwise.
It looks so deformed, so it's a big no.

JrDude

You just disproved your whole point. Any Pokémon that has a big role, has a big role because it's them, if their evolution has a big role then it has nothing to do with them, because it's their evo, not them, understand? Your logic is like the logic of Pikablue.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Macawmoses

[spoiler][/spoiler]

The only reason you're saying that is because you're seeing art of that. If I showed a Lucario evo or Nintetales evo filled in you'd be saying that. Frankly, it could be a Mightyena evolution. But there are other possibilities. Basing it on fan art makes no sense.

DededeCloneChris

Just go see Deviantart and see how many people have already made stuff with the silhoutte.

Cornwad

Quote from: JrDude ½ on February 07, 2010, 04:25:08 PM
You just disproved your whole point. Any Pokémon that has a big role, has a big role because it's them, if their evolution has a big role then it has nothing to do with them, because it's their evo, not them, understand? Your logic is like the logic of Pikablue.
The new Pokemon is said to be a major player in the upcoming movie. Mightyena could evolve at some point throughout the movie and save the day or something. Makes perfect sense to me.
This is to advertise the new movie. You have legendaries, Pokemon who regularly appear in the anime, and Mightyena. Hmmm...

JrDude

Quote from: Cornwad on February 07, 2010, 04:39:37 PM
The new Pokemon is said to be a major player in the upcoming movie. Mightyena could evolve at some point throughout the movie and save the day or something. Makes perfect sense to me.
Name one movie that does that.
It's like saying since Pikachu is in the movie, it's logical to think that he might evolve in it, become that, and save the day.
I'd bet money that it's not a Mightyena evo.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Cornwad

Quote from: JrDude ½ on February 07, 2010, 04:42:00 PM
Name one movie that does that.
It's like saying since Pikachu is in the movie, it's logical to think that he might evolve in it, become that, and save the day.
I'd bet money that it's not a Mightyena evo.
Mightyena is the most random Pokemon to have just appear out of nowhere in a movie. It isn't like Pikachu at all.

JrDude

Quote from: Cornwad on February 07, 2010, 04:39:37 PM
This is to advertise the new movie. You have legendaries, Pokemon who regularly appear in the anime, and Mightyena. Hmmm...
With your logic.
It's a Buneary (SP?) evo.
I called it.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Gwen Khan

just a note Munchlax evolves in the movie it was introduced in, so mightyena could just as easily evolve