News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Looking for players for Nuzlocke Challenge

Started by Silverhawk79, June 07, 2010, 09:42:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverhawk79

In case you didn't already know, NSFCD is doing a Nuzlocke Challenge marathon. You can check out the details here.

Anyways, we need players to actually do this. We're doing each game from each generation (R/B/Y, G/S/C, etc.), so we'll need a bunch.

Post here to be added to the list of players, and state which game you'd like to do.

Macawmoses

Kilroy has Emerald reserved, iirc.

Also, we need people to pre-record footage (some hours of it). If interested, pm me for details.

JrDude

Wait, so are we actually recording or can we just do it and make a comic for it? (Like Nuzlocke does)
[move][/move]
Dude .

Macawmoses

We will be playing through in style. If you would like to contribute articles, comics, etc. though then be my guest - anything helps. But we're having a marathon of play.

The Riddler

I've already started a Leafgreen one, but I'm not far in, if you'd like me to restart. Problem is I can't record it, and I have no artistic style. I can keep writing my pseudo-fanfic if you'd like.

JrDude

Quote from: Riddler on June 07, 2010, 10:13:41 PM
Problem is I can't record it, and I have no artistic style.
This, but I could try to do a poopty looking comic anyway.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Magnum

I'm in. I can record (W or W/out commentary), live stream (once I figure out how to do this), make a story (I want to be a writer, so this come naturally), or draw (this route might make your eyes bleed).

I would like to get a working DS emulator if anyone can tell me one, and I will handle the D/P/Pl if I can. If not, I will take up the challenge of Crystal.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Night the Lucario

No$GBA makes a wonderful one. It works, too. Although you're stuck at one size.

I'm in. I'd like to take Crystal, please. Although I might have some issues with getting the camera in the right place...
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

Spud

Quote from: Night the Lucario on June 08, 2010, 03:07:08 AM
No$GBA makes a wonderful one. It works, too. Although you're stuck at one size.

I'm in. I'd like to take Crystal, please. Although I might have some issues with getting the camera in the right place...
I agree, No$GBA is amazing. If you want to change the size, download No$Zoomer.

I could record FireRed...

Kayo

I'll do this. I'll do Ruby (since I haven't played that game, ever)
I can also record it, but most likely without commentary. Unless I feel like sitting like a retard talking to a game while playing it.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

SkyMyl

I'm in. I'll either do Ruby or Yellow, since playing Crystal would be long(er) and redundant since I'm still playing SoulSilver.

Problem is I can't record footage. If I could, I'd do it Cloud8745 LP style, but I can't. I could just write out my adventures, kind of like how Rob is.

Kayo

Quote from: SkyMyl on June 08, 2010, 12:28:52 PM
I'm in. I'll either do Ruby or Yellow, since playing Crystal would be long(er) and redundant since I'm still playing SoulSilver.

Problem is I can't record footage. If I could, I'd do it Cloud8745 LP style, but I can't. I could just write out my adventures, kind of like how Rob is.
I'M DOING RUBY .-.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

SkyMyl

Quote from: Zorua on June 08, 2010, 12:30:32 PM
I'M DOING RUBY .-.
Guess I'm doing Yellow then, since I refuse to redo Sapphire.

So_So_Man

I'll do red or blue, but someone will need to point me in the direction of screen recording software

Macawmoses

We're going to try and have one person do each one, so try not to overlap. In terms of written accords, by all means, for those who can't do anything otherwise, pm me a sample, and I'll see what I can do with it. But footage is king here.

I'd like to have some with commentary though. Oh, and nuzlocke himself is joining us.