Cool Super Mario Brothers Fan Movie!

Started by SuperBanjo, January 19, 2008, 11:04:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phatyo

SuperBanjo

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 19, 2008, 06:38:24 PM
Quote from: SuperBanjo on January 19, 2008, 06:15:20 PM
Quote from: LinkXLR on January 19, 2008, 03:22:30 PM
...just by looking under the banner, I can tell that you either copied and pasted this from OldSider or that you just copied and pasted it from your desktop that you've had for a while.

Copied and pasted this from OldSider? What are you talking about? We started this movie series 3 weeks ago and OldSIder has been closed since September. I'm really lost, are you talking about the movies or my comics or what?
...Is KitchenSink3 here? I remember him from OldSider! I assumed this was copied because I didn't know that KS3 was here.

KitchenSink3 is on the Nsider2 forums, you know, this site's rival. He liked our movies so much he decided to make a banner add for us.

SuperBanjo

Quote from: THEEVILSPERKY on January 19, 2008, 10:29:12 PM
I usually don't like fan-made stuff, but there's a few out there that make me smile.

I really like how this was put together.  It has an original plot that draws you in and is just overall well-done.  Good job!

I've only seen the first episode so far but I'll be sure to check the rest out later and comment again then.  Thanks for making them and sharing them with me and everyone else. :)

Thanks for your feedback. We had a lot of fun making these, but I must admit, we sure got a lot of weird looks from random people driving by. :P

Anyway, if you liked episode 1 then you'll love the rest becuase they get better as you go on.

Psilocybin

Quote from: SuperBanjo on January 19, 2008, 06:18:17 PM
Quote from: Isaac325 on January 19, 2008, 04:05:15 PM
is this THE super banjo from oldsider?
[comic guy]
If it is, hiya, I remember you

Yep, this is THE legit SuperBanjo from Nsider that made sprite comics during the summer of 2004, 2005 and 2007. And I remember you too. Comic making was fun, but now I'm into filming and cinematography. It's kind of like seeing one of my comics come to life. :)
Ah.
Wow, it's amazing anyone whatsoever remembers me.
Drop me a PM some time.

SuperBanjo

Quote from: Isaac325 on January 20, 2008, 12:56:24 PM
[comic guy]

Yep, this is THE legit SuperBanjo from Nsider that made sprite comics during the summer of 2004, 2005 and 2007. And I remember you too. Comic making was fun, but now I'm into filming and cinematography. It's kind of like seeing one of my comics come to life. :)
Ah.
Drop me a PM some time.

I'm good with names, and I''m pretty sure you commented on my comic thread at elast once back on OldSider. :)

Psilocybin

Quote from: SuperBanjo on January 21, 2008, 10:21:29 AM
Quote from: Isaac325 on January 20, 2008, 12:56:24 PM
[comic guy]

Ah.
Drop me a PM some time.

I'm good with names, and I''m pretty sure you commented on my comic thread at elast once back on OldSider. :)
Quite a few times, actually..

Richalvarez

Silverhawk79

It sounds like your fake accent started turning Irish at one point. :P